Pendulum - Hold Your Colour (Noisia Remix)

Hahaha that looks trash!

Someone who likes a Skrillex remix isn't going to be into a Moby remix, and vice versa. Seems like a shit compilation with no direction.

It's on the pendulum instagram, so it's official. Very dissapointing

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bfyw2ugHD9n/
08jm4913k7j01.jpg

You'd think they'd have put more of a focus on DnB remixes considering that was the genre that defined them.
Seems like more of an album to please the masses than the few

Last edited:
That tracklist is FUCKING OLE. I'm embarrassed by the fact I was excited for it. I can't understand why they chose Monstercat EDM artists to remix their music when most dnb producers would be more than happy to be given remix duty. Maybe the record company dictated it

There is a "Full release" in june tho, so maybe we get more remixes, this list doesnt have the prototypes remix for example.

That tracklist is FUCKING OLE. I'm embarrassed by the fact I was excited for it. I can't understand why they chose Monstercat EDM artists to remix their music when most dnb producers would be more than happy to be given remix duty. Maybe the record company dictated it

Yeah its sad. Ive been so excited and looking out for info on the release every day. Wish i hadnt now

There is a "Full release" in june tho, so maybe we get more remixes, this list doesnt have the prototypes remix for example.

Or maybe they will just drop a few tracks off the list and release the rest in June.

Idk why anyone ever gets excited for pendulum, they've always been trash. In fact, if they hadn't been the first 'Drum & Bass' I was exposed to, I probably would of gotten into the genre a lot sooner! :teeth:

I'm pretty sure I saw something about HMV putting the vinyl up for pre-order on their website for release in June, and it just had that tracklist.
The pessimistic guess is it'll just be a digital release in March, then it will be release on CD and vinyl (as if anyone vinyl DJ is going to want to play low-effort house remixes of old Pendulum tracks) in June.

Optimistic guess is that they release a 30-ish track remix/VIP album alongside, or as part of, their "Complete Works" box-set in June.

After seeing the tracklist I'm feeling pessimistic

Back
Top Bottom