Overlook - False / Everything Counts Naratives 007 (no uadio yet)

Vanden

-nieuwenhuysen
VIP Junglist
Don't think there's any audio yet, so wasn't gonna start a new thread... But I did.

Test presses are in, so can't be long until audio, release date announcement and perhaps a new podcast.

Sicx

VIP Junglist
Everything Counts is a minimal pulsating bit, reminds me of Abstract Elements but with standard Overlook trademarks. False is completely the opposite, very hectic and upbeat, reminds me of old Metalheadz. Both are wicked but a real contrast in styles between side A & B. Would upload clips to youtube but my accounts down

The Watcha

VIP Junglist
Everything Counts is a minimal pulsating bit, reminds me of Abstract Elements but with standard Overlook trademarks. False is completely the opposite, very hectic and upbeat, reminds me of old Metalheadz. Both are wicked but a real contrast in styles between side A & B. Would upload clips to youtube but my accounts down
Nice. Is Everything Counts the first tune in the mix below Sicx? Labelled possibly as Overlook in the tracklist

Last edited by a moderator:

tyranny

VIP Junglist
Big first tune in that Loxy mix, but no, that's not "Everything Counts", nor is it anything I recognise. Definite Ruffhouse vibes off it though...

Matty28

VIP Junglist
Definitely like the B side more, the whole 12" is good but thats about it really. Nothing special, nothing that makes me furiousely excited like Rugged/Late Snare.