Overlook - False / Everything Counts Naratives 007 (no uadio yet)

Vanden

-nieuwenhuysen
VIP Junglist
Don't think there's any audio yet, so wasn't gonna start a new thread... But I did.

1555360_702165549805368_45619923_n.jpg

Test presses are in, so can't be long until audio, release date announcement and perhaps a new podcast.

Everything Counts is a minimal pulsating bit, reminds me of Abstract Elements but with standard Overlook trademarks. False is completely the opposite, very hectic and upbeat, reminds me of old Metalheadz. Both are wicked but a real contrast in styles between side A & B. Would upload clips to youtube but my accounts down

This is going to be a good un, as the man above said a proper contrast in styles.

Everything Counts is a minimal pulsating bit, reminds me of Abstract Elements but with standard Overlook trademarks. False is completely the opposite, very hectic and upbeat, reminds me of old Metalheadz. Both are wicked but a real contrast in styles between side A & B. Would upload clips to youtube but my accounts down

Nice. Is Everything Counts the first tune in the mix below Sicx? Labelled possibly as Overlook in the tracklist

Last edited by a moderator:
Big first tune in that Loxy mix, but no, that's not "Everything Counts", nor is it anything I recognise. Definite Ruffhouse vibes off it though...

Definitely like the B side more, the whole 12" is good but thats about it really. Nothing special, nothing that makes me furiousely excited like Rugged/Late Snare.

I'm actually not too into the B side. It sounds too much like Clouds. It almost sounds like a remix. The A side is smoking though.

Back
Top Bottom