outbreak gone bust?

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Messages
12,707
Likes
17
#2
Patchie-C said:
ive heard a nasty rumour that outbreak recordings is no more?
anyone else herd this?:violin:
Well I believe Ryder Music who were looking after Outbreak, Signal, Invader and so on are no longer concentrating on Drum & Bass. So they're pretty much finished for now at least.
 

Patchie-C

orate youth!
VIP Junglist
Messages
458
Likes
0
#4
Ive had some serious shit off audio for asking this question! didnt really think it was out of order but he fuckin hates me for it, apparently its all bollox anyway, but, as you will know i have not started this rumour, as he seems to think!
 

Tek_Arsenic

Inside Your *@&$# Mind
Messages
19
Likes
0
#5
Patchie-C said:
Ive had some serious shit off audio for asking this question! didnt really think it was out of order but he fuckin hates me for it, apparently its all bollox anyway, but, as you will know i have not started this rumour, as he seems to think!
Aye, but you were the first to post it on teh web.

:mad:
 

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Messages
12,707
Likes
17
#6
It's a great shame, all the labels handled by Ryder put out some excellent music. Big up to Mackie and co. for finding it all and putting it to vinyl for us! (y)
 
Messages
36
Likes
0
#7
Patchie-C said:
Ive had some serious shit off audio for asking this question! didnt really think it was out of order but he fuckin hates me for it, apparently its all bollox anyway, but, as you will know i have not started this rumour, as he seems to think!


what shit are u talking about mate????

yes it is true outbreak,signal,invader are all no more.

shame but thats life
 

Time Dependant

Jungle Hunter
VIP Junglist
Messages
2,173
Likes
3
#8
AUDIO said:
what shit are u talking about mate????

yes it is true outbreak,signal,invader are all no more.

shame but thats life

That's sad news man love those labels. My advice to all you people is go & grab the vinyl while it's there!!!
 

Patchie-C

orate youth!
VIP Junglist
Messages
458
Likes
0
#13
AUDIO said:
what shit are u talking about mate????
hmmm, must have been makie then, whoever uses the resonantevil... aim handle, goin ape shit saying i was a prick, shit stirrer etc :( .
I am sad to hear this news tho, hope summat can be done!
 

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Messages
12,707
Likes
17
#14
Patchie-C said:
hmmm, must have been makie then, whoever uses the resonantevil... aim handle, goin ape shit saying i was a prick, shit stirrer etc :( .
I am sad to hear this news tho, hope summat can be done!
That's Mackie. To be fair he's probably had a million people do the same thing to him, myself included.

Unlucky mang, caught him on a bad day/hour maybe?
 

Serum

Well-Known Member
VIP Junglist
Messages
2,100
Likes
153
#15
That's a big shame, you can see that Mackie has been soldiering away with his labels for a long time and not compromising musically. Music is a stressful thing sometimes as you can slave away all hours of the day and still not quite make ends meet.
 
Top