Original Sin

Far too many OS tunes are worth a mention

Unfortunately I can't honestly say that he hasn't made a bad or distinctly average tune during his time but there's not many artists you can say this for

The Grow Your Wings album is going to be a dancefloor djs dream

And I'm REALLY looking forward to throwing in a couple of those old school jungley influenced tracks into my sets, Kiss is the one for me

this for me is the most exciting tune doing the rounds in D&B at the moment.

I'd be willing to buy the rumoured 5 piece vinyl just for Therapy

Really is a fucking huge tune

There's a nice lil VIP edit around atm too, which is actually nicer than you'd think it might be lol

Really is a fucking huge tune

There's a nice lil VIP edit around atm too, which is actually nicer than you'd think it might be lol

Andy's opening mix at Matter the other week

Original Sin - Therapy
>>> Total Science - Squash

MURDEROUS!!!!!!!

I think i like Therapy cos its isnt synthy/riffy nonsense that OS is sometimes prone to making

Andy's opening mix at Matter the other week

Original Sin - Therapy
>>> Total Science - Squash

MURDEROUS!!!!!!!

I think i like Therapy cos its isnt synthy/riffy nonsense that OS is sometimes prone to making

To be honest, it's a pretty breakthrough inspirational kinda track

Never really seen the mix of jungle breaks / reeces done with quality jump up drums and synths done so well before

I dont know what it is.....all i know is i want it! hahaha

Them drums before the drop make me wanna punch a dog

fucking badman, production is topnotch, for me he's far eclipsed hazard over past year and this year he's gonna be bigger and better.
I agree what your on about with his drums tho, he needs to use a bit more variety.
Dancefloor king!!

Therapy, Step On, Without you, 3000 miles away, R Bass are gonnna destroy the dance floor next year

Good question. What happened to Bastard Killer (aka Who The Hell Are You?)?

fucking badman, production is topnotch, for me he's far eclipsed hazard over past year and this year he's gonna be bigger and better.
I agree what your on about with his drums tho, he needs to use a bit more variety.
Dancefloor king!!

Therapy, Step On, Without you, 3000 miles away, R Bass are gonnna destroy the dance floor next year

will never eclipse taxman or hazard for me tho

fucking hell ijust heard r bass on you tube been wanting to know the name of that for ages all this time everyones been talking about it lol, i thought it was by taxman or sub zero

I still love to drop 'Say' one of his earlier releases on Ganja.

Back
Top Bottom