Are you forgetting we're only just starting June? lol

There is plenty of releases to come out of the Playaz camp before the OS album

We're still waiting on ...

Hazard:
Up To No Good
Watch Your Teeth
2 For 1
Pimpin's Big Business

Busted VIP / 0121 VIP (THIS SHOULD SOOOOO BE A FOURTHCOMING PLAYAZ RELEASE!)

Taxman:
Harry's Revenge
Dreamland
Terminator X
Bass Hertz
Fist Of The North Star

A few collabs with Heist

Orginal Sin:
Immaculate Conception VIP?
Therapy? (Might be held back for the album, but then it will have been on dub for around a year?! Maybe too long?)
Trinity
Pimp Don't Limp

These are all tunes from just 3 different arists from the camp, I'm sure there's plenty of fourthcoming stuff as well from Crystal Clear, Potential Badboy, Jaydan, Heist etc...

I know next up on Propaganda after the Jaydan 12" is a Heist 12", and I'm sure that Jaydan - The Shadows / Ghetto is coming on Ganja very very soon

So lots to come before the OS album I'm sure!

i doubt original sin with release anything on playaz til his album, more likely to see a few tunes under killa hurt on propaganda.
Cant wait for some of those releases, reckon it will be another few months till we see something else from taxman, and hazard......who knows, the man takes fucking ages releasing anythin.

i doubt original sin with release anything on playaz til his album, more likely to see a few tunes under killa hurt on propaganda.
Cant wait for some of those releases, reckon it will be another few months till we see something else from taxman, and hazard......who knows, the man takes fucking ages releasing anythin.

There should be stuff on OS's Image label too...

I notice he didn't big up Jake, I wonder if they still get on, although I think it's not that bad they split coz seperately there tunes are smashing it

The album won't come out until the end of the year

Are you forgetting we're only just starting June? lol

There is plenty of releases to come out of the Playaz camp before the OS album

We're still waiting on ...

Hazard:
Up To No Good
Watch Your Teeth
2 For 1
Pimpin's Big Business

Busted VIP / 0121 VIP (THIS SHOULD SOOOOO BE A FOURTHCOMING PLAYAZ RELEASE!)

Taxman:
Harry's Revenge
Dreamland
Terminator X
Bass Hertz
Fist Of The North Star

A few collabs with Heist

Orginal Sin:
Immaculate Conception VIP?
Therapy? (Might be held back for the album, but then it will have been on dub for around a year?! Maybe too long?)
Trinity
Pimp Don't Limp

These are all tunes from just 3 different arists from the camp, I'm sure there's plenty of fourthcoming stuff as well from Crystal Clear, Potential Badboy, Jaydan, Heist etc...

I know next up on Propaganda after the Jaydan 12" is a Heist 12", and I'm sure that Jaydan - The Shadows / Ghetto is coming on Ganja very very soon

So lots to come before the OS album I'm sure!

i remember hype saying that towards the end of this summer he was bringing out wicked so b/w taktix...

i remember hype saying that towards the end of this summer he was bringing out wicked so b/w taktix...

ye according to the playaz website hazard's taktix b/w wicked so is due for release at the end of september. check this for release dates:

http://www.playazonline.co.uk/nu-urban/

cannot wait for original sin's album. gna be huuugggeeee!!! i hurd a liquid trak hes dun sumwer. soundin pretty sikk. big up O.S!!! (the don of jump up imo)

Back
Top Bottom