online mastering

collymore

Since I am not to sure about my matering am I considering to get some pro help. Have anyone tried online mastering...and if yes any recomendations for services doing it for you ??? Had a look on abbey road who can do it..but not to sure since we are talking DnB

cheers,

As it happens, about to send Macc another 8 tracks today too. Can't recommend him enough for his professionalism, knowledge and personal touch.

yea +1 for bob, really nice guy. either that or one of the big guys (more money though) ie metropolis, transition etc

Hi...new to this!
Does anyone out there know of a company that can convert the old Atari floppy disk sequence data into wav format? I have a customer who wants some old material remastered at a mastering facility. I run the Atari (after all these years!!) alongside my Fostex D2424LV digital multi-track (I can provide the individual tracks on here in wav format....but without the sequenced arrangements they'll be a bit like webs with the main bits taken out!). All drums/perc and most of the synth parts sit on floppy disk at present, never to be heard again?
Any advise appreciated.

Hi again,

Ended up using Bob from subvert central mastering (www.scmastering.com), and is very satisfired with the result. Got a preview of my tracks i could comment on before he finshed the track. Very good service an he did the track's in a few days. Have nothing to compare to but can strongly recomend him...
Thanks to the people who responded to my question and your recomendations....much appriciated.

cheers,

Hi...new to this!
Does anyone out there know of a company that can convert the old Atari floppy disk sequence data into wav format? I have a customer who wants some old material remastered at a mastering facility. I run the Atari (after all these years!!) alongside my Fostex D2424LV digital multi-track (I can provide the individual tracks on here in wav format....but without the sequenced arrangements they'll be a bit like webs with the main bits taken out!). All drums/perc and most of the synth parts sit on floppy disk at present, never to be heard again?
Any advise appreciated.

sure, its done in scr3am tracker is it?

totally, check bob macc for that real REAL big sound. or teksteppa, who seems perfectly able to spice up a track just using his software. its cheap too. bob isnt so cheap.

Not to be an old stick in the mud, but I would say Macc is cheap and very good value for money in the grand scheme of things.. it's more than there are people a lot cheaper than they probably "should" be..

I would add my link in here for anyone interested : http://www.subsequentmastering.com

That is the online mastering service I provide, feel free to drop me an email if you have any questions : subsequentstudio at hot mail dot com

Thanks folks!

Back
Top Bottom