one of these days

groelle

VIP Junglist
as you may have noticed ive been bang on the beats for the last months (hence why im not posting as much etc) and been getting quite sick results aswell with every new thing i / we start. and with our first vinyl release around the corner there really should be enough to keep me going.

but anyways. no motivation at all for the last two days. just sitting aroundn doing bullshit. not even smoking weed lots or something.

hmpf. you know that feeling? you really want to do something, you know youd have to because you got nothing else to do really but you just cant sit down and start something?

sucks.

as you may have noticed ive been bang on the beats for the last months (hence why im not posting as much etc) and been getting quite sick results aswell with every new thing i / we start. and with our first vinyl release around the corner there really should be enough to keep me going.

but anyways. no motivation at all for the last two days. just sitting aroundn doing bullshit. not even smoking weed lots or something.

hmpf. you know that feeling? you really want to do something, you know youd have to because you got nothing else to do really but you just cant sit down and start something?

sucks.

fucking hate those days... normally happens when i have a free day and want to achieve lots (by achieve i mean waste time productivly, xbox, wanking, southpark,tunes etc) but for some reason, all my favourite past-times just dont work!

fucking hate those days... normally happens when i have a free day and want to achieve lots (by achieve i mean waste time productivly, xbox, wanking, southpark,tunes etc) but for some reason, all my favourite past-times just dont work!

word! exactly how i felt today. didnt even play a single game of fifa 12 all day. o_O

m8 ive had writers block for bout a week now. i find myself just sittin on my synths makin sounds and not actually doin anything. suppose its practice. I'm bang into Rob Papen Blue at the moment n gettin some really sick sounds out of it. hopefully a tune will follow

the fantastic feeling of being bored but not wanting to do anything. definitely been there more than a few times :-x

At times like these i find myself walking around aimlessly and constantly checking the fridge? No idea why.

Writers block or just not doing fuck all i tend to get on the case and download a midi file from the net and knock up a remix or just take a melody part from it and fuck around with it a bit. I normally find the most difficult bit is coming up with a new riff so this really gets rid of that whole process. For some reason i tend to get nothing done on tracks at the weekemd but loads done at crazytimes during in the week when i should be asleep....normally results i being late for work lol!

yea i find that my creativeness (if that is a word) comes in wavs (no pun intended lol) of no more than 3 days at a time, with a day of just knowing that i'm not gan a achieve shit. and also if i have a break though with my production i seem to fuck out a day or 2 later. swings and roundabouts , but as long as ya keep progessing then its all good.

Back
Top Bottom