Multi Genre Obey - Sierra Network Podcast Vol. I

Mate - this was fucking awesome.

I don't think I've ever listened to a mix of yours that I either didn't like the vibe or tune selection, your mixes always show me some new bits I've never heard tbh.

Have browsed over the Sierra Network tee's and I have to say I will be making a purchase soon. (y) keep up the good work lad.

Ez.
Big up stu (wondered who this was to start with), thanks man, glad you're feeling the mix and designs bud!

what can i say mate, fantastic stuff. selection is possibly even more next than it usually is from your mixes, om unit / sorrow / synkro / beastie respond all my favourite artists right about now. i felt especially with this one everything was just so seamless, ridiculous flow. one thing i will say is that having heard stylo being rinsed at work time and time again it's novelty has worn off on me somewhat haha so had to skim through that a bit. including vous etes stereo reminds me how much i need that 12, laser precise production that. those claps... hot dangg..... beautiful

as always, nuff respect for your output. big in the gaaaame. also my need for a nebula stag T is strengthening and so expect a purchase to be made soon!
Haha yeah, Stylo was easily one of the best bits from Plastic Beach though imo, basslines sick, 80's vibes. But cheers dude, feedbacks always great from you as per.

sublime.

that is all
Haha, big up jwood, means alot!

Back
Top Bottom