NUERA - APRIL 2014

Obviously this was very good. What really impressed me is the way you kept the momentum going all the way through, solid for 2.5 hours! Also you know when to slow it down a tad, not everything was teased etc and it allowed everything time to catch up, and added more direction to the mix which was nice..

Audio - Headroom V.I.P
>> Emperor - Control : silly.

Callide - Drop Bombs
>> Andy C & Shimon - Nightflight : came from nowhere and sounded so so clean!

Audio - Botfly
>> Micky Finn & Aphrodite - Bad Ass
Lynx - Take Back The Night
>> Fresh - Gatekeeper :: really unexpected mixes but worked so so well!

those were my highlights but really good throughout, good shit as ever mate! shame i'm not coming down to motion next weekend anymore :(

huge mix, 2.5 hrs of pure badness. Cant fault any of it, every mix is flawlessly executed. You have that andy c style of bringing in the epic hands in the air tunes just at the right time to lighten the mood, then dropping back down to business. this will be on the phone for a long time, good work

Grabbing this for t'weekend.

Thanks homie! Hope it was up t'standards

Obviously this was very good. What really impressed me is the way you kept the momentum going all the way through, solid for 2.5 hours! Also you know when to slow it down a tad, not everything was teased etc and it allowed everything time to catch up, and added more direction to the mix which was nice..

Audio - Headroom V.I.P
>> Emperor - Control : silly.

Callide - Drop Bombs
>> Andy C & Shimon - Nightflight : came from nowhere and sounded so so clean!

Audio - Botfly
>> Micky Finn & Aphrodite - Bad Ass
Lynx - Take Back The Night
>> Fresh - Gatekeeper :: really unexpected mixes but worked so so well!

those were my highlights but really good throughout, good shit as ever mate! shame i'm not coming down to motion next weekend anymore :(

Ahh big up James, wicked feedback. That sucks that youre not coming :( hopefully will be a wicked night! Next time though 8)

huge mix, 2.5 hrs of pure badness. Cant fault any of it, every mix is flawlessly executed. You have that andy c style of bringing in the epic hands in the air tunes just at the right time to lighten the mood, then dropping back down to business. this will be on the phone for a long time, good work

Legend thanks mate! Definitely happy with that, I'm glad you noticed about lightening the mood, then going back to business etc. Took a fair bit of planning! haha. Cheers man
Wilkinson - Too Close (Frankee Remix)
>> Fresh - Signal
Mefjus - Dissaude
>> Chase & Status - Duppy Man

FUCK OFF!

Hahahah my dogggggg, hurry up and get yours done!

Fucking hell, the last half of it is pure fire, as Jwood said some of the mixes look odd written down but they work, same goes for the odd tune I didn't really like, then comes the next one and it all makes sense, making a sick mix from tunes I don't like was most impressive

And as above again you really keep the mix going, I don't really like 2 hour mixes for some reason, partly because I never get the time to listen to it all at once and partly because I get bored after a while but you made those 2.5 hours go so quick, perfect mix for a long drive or to solve some boredom

:thumbsup:

Was thinking to myself what was that site where some chap made great dnb mixes and within 5 mins Nuera pop up bingo, well hit the spot nice one :)

Fucking hell, the last half of it is pure fire, as Jwood said some of the mixes look odd written down but they work, same goes for the odd tune I didn't really like, then comes the next one and it all makes sense, making a sick mix from tunes I don't like was most impressive

And as above again you really keep the mix going, I don't really like 2 hour mixes for some reason, partly because I never get the time to listen to it all at once and partly because I get bored after a while but you made those 2.5 hours go so quick, perfect mix for a long drive or to solve some boredom

:thumbsup:

Thanks geez! yeah tried to keep the energy at a reasonable level all the way through, mainly because I get bored to quickly as well haha.

I'm 20 minutes in and my jaw is already on the floor, huge track selection!

hahah wicked, thanks man. Hope it kept you jawless :D

Was thinking to myself what was that site where some chap made great dnb mixes and within 5 mins Nuera pop up bingo, well hit the spot nice one :)

Nice one man! 8)

Tracklisting is looking HUGE !!

Pon the download now, will give this a blast in the car on the way home from work.

Back
Top Bottom