new subfocus album

dnb in ya face said:
Liking your sig mate, deffo gunna be reaching that as I got mates from Norwich, you been to Media Nightclub before, whats it like?

ah safe mate yeh should be a good night.. ur probs best grabbing ya tickets a few fays b4 as last time they had c&s down it was 1 in 1 out nearly all night!! yeh clubs good mate.. the nights run by EZ Rollers and they always stick a nasty sound system in there.. come and say hello mate if ya see me!!

ah safe mate yeh should be a good night.. ur probs best grabbing ya tickets a few fays b4 as last time they had c&s down it was 1 in 1 out nearly all night!! yeh clubs good mate.. the nights run by EZ Rollers and they always stick a nasty sound system in there.. come and say hello mate if ya see me!!

Sweet as, thought it might be some off key location. Yeh i saw them at the warning in cambridge and I was waiting outside for about hour and a half! Should be good night.

I dunno what ya look like mate lol

u like dnb?
all tunes u just listed arent dnb except for maybe splash but it just sounds like a gay rock tune.

Well, i like pretty much every genre (except maybe jazz, soul and country and western :p). Those just happen to be my favourites off the album :)

Last jungle is a tune.

Albums pretty good, though I can hardly see me listening to it- the Majority of the tunes on there have been rinsed for time now (Timewarp, Triple X, Rock It etc etc) so it hardly seems worth listening to em...

Im gonna Jog to Eastern Bloc in Manc nr where i live for this one...ive been waiting about maybe 2 - 3 yrs for this album to drop & although i already know at least 4 of those tracks...i stilll cant wait..,i was gutted that a certain tune im after wasnt on the list ....does anyone remember a track he made called (hybrid tekno) my mate gave it me on mp3 bk in 2006,ive never give it to anyone and just kept....was waiting foe a general release but havnt seen it...does anyone else here know bout this tune.......i went on discogs but no cigar hmmmm :confused:

Bad tune aswell ...i still have it too....can anyone tell me if it was released and if so..wot Label ?:confused:

I thought i knew my shit when it came to DNB but im sure they'll be someone on here that can help us on this ...(y)

Last edited:
Im gonna Jog to Eastern Bloc in Manc nr where i live for this one...ive been waiting about maybe 2 - 3 yrs for this album to drop & although i already know at least 4 of those tracks...i stilll cant wait..,i was gutted that a certain tune im after wasnt on the list ....does anyone remember a track he made called (hybrid tekno) my mate gave it me on mp3 bk in 2006,ive never give it to anyone and just kept....was waiting foe a general release but havnt seen it...does anyone else here know bout this tune.......i went on discogs but no cigar hmmmm :confused:

Bad tune aswell ...i still have it too....can anyone tell me if it was released and if so..wot Label ?:confused:

I thought i knew my shit when it came to DNB but im sure they'll be someone on here that can help us on this ...(y)

i heard that hybrid tekno tune aswell i dont think it was subfocus though, i think it was g dub but was never released.

Last edited:
Really don't like the vocals that he used on this albulm. Like deep space and last jungle, still do like triple x aswell. The other new bits r ok, the rest is pretty washed up allready and overplayed/hyped

Yeah love deep space, I know what ya mean about the random vocals though. "Follow the light" has some cheesy commericial vocals, still a heavy tune imo.

Deep space and Last Jungle are porbs my 2 fave

Back
Top Bottom