new subfocus album

This springs to mind when I hear that track

t9tg6t.jpg

Last Jungle best track on Album!!!

"could this be real" is a big tune!!

Nice thing about "Could This Be Real", is you could play it at Ram at Matter or at Oceana and it would go off just as much in both places, has really grown on me

Don't know about you lot but "Coming Closer" is one if not my fav track of the album

See that's the only one I'm really not feeling man, I like the vibe and the big reverb snare but Takura's vocals are just fucking meaningless man

They remind me of the vocals that were gonna be on Follow The Light, "Come closerrr, take my handdd" and this generic shit

He's done some wicked vocals before (Streetlife is probably my favourite) but I just think the vocals on this tune are weak

could this be real is very cheese. only listened to it once. dnt know if i wanna go back to it.

Relatively new to the dnb scene, but tracked down all the songs on youtube to give it a listen (despite me pre-ordering it, play.com ran out of stock so won't be here for another few days).

Last Jungle (best song on the album)
Move Higher
Could This Be Real
Splash
Coming Closer

Are all awesome, really loving Last Jungle though.

Relatively new to the dnb scene, but tracked down all the songs on youtube to give it a listen (despite me pre-ordering it, play.com ran out of stock so won't be here for another few days).

Last Jungle (best song on the album)
Move Higher
Could This Be Real
Splash
Coming Closer

Are all awesome, really loving Last Jungle though.

u like dnb?
all tunes u just listed arent dnb except for maybe splash but it just sounds like a gay rock tune.

Got mine ordered up, should have it Friday praise the lord.

Right, got a quick question about "promo copies"

I bought some album on ebay a few weeks ago and it has on the disc "PROMO - NOT FOR SALE" So im thinking what a wanker selling me this. BUT then he started going on about hes from a church where they were given free as they are a charity or some bollocks. He said "i have specifically checked with the radio station if its okay and they assure me it most certainly is"

Im thinking surely if it says not for sale, it shouldnt be sold to make money under any circumstances? Am i wrong?

snatch said:
could this be real is very cheese. only listened to it once. dnt know if i wanna go back to it.

trust me the dnb mix of this is in no way chedda!!

dnb in a face said:
I bought some album on ebay a few weeks ago and it has on the disc "PROMO - NOT FOR SALE" So im thinking what a wanker selling me this. BUT then he started going on about hes from a church where they were given free as they are a charity or some bollocks. He said "i have specifically checked with the radio station if its okay and they assure me it most certainly is"

Im thinking surely if it says not for sale, it shouldnt be sold to make money under any circumstances? Am i wrong?

mate nearly all the shops and website etc sell promos.. thats just the way it is!

Ok thats cool then i guess I just didnt know.

Liking your sig mate, deffo gunna be reaching that as I got mates from Norwich, you been to Media Nightclub before, whats it like?

Back
Top Bottom