new subfocus album

no matter what you say about the guy, he's got some serious production skill..

theres always gonna be haters and lovers of an album and I'm not saying this is the best album I've ever heard because its not, but you've got to appreciate the level of his skill

no matter what you say about the guy, he's got some serious production skill..

theres always gonna be haters and lovers of an album and I'm not saying this is the best album I've ever heard because its not, but you've got to appreciate the level of his skill

totally agree man, i was gunna write the same thing. This guy is obv doing something right, I dont see any of us lot being signed to ram...

totally agree man, i was gunna write the same thing. This guy is obv doing something right, I dont see any of us lot being signed to ram...

thats it mate, and not only that, hes now reaching to people that aren't even dnb heads, and that means only 1 thing...

£££££££££££'s

thats it mate, and not only that, hes now reaching to people that aren't even dnb heads, and that means only 1 thing...

£££££££££££'s

yeh if u think about it, it makes sense. DnB isint massive, hardly any profit is made from pressing vinyl and selling it, and as soon as a digi version is released it will be on pirate bay.
In a couple of years there will be even less profit as smaller labels wont be able to afford to put out vinyl which means more costs for bigger labels and im sure the cost of mp3's will change too..
So what ram are doing is correct; put out something which is appealing to everyone. On that album he has dubsteppy, commercial, house and dnb sounding tunes which will appeal to most people who like 'Dance' music. ram are securing them selves in the music industry. Look at BBk, they have done exactly the same with Pendulum.

yeah, basicly that ^
it'd be great album for someone getting into dnb i think, or if you're big into that dancefloor sound. the production is pretty faultless and you can't take that away from him, but just not pushing the right buttons.

needs moar tunes like druggy / scarecrow / frozen solid / sound guy

you can't deny his producing ability... shame that when dnb gets produced for an 'album' rather than single release, EP/LP it seems to loose some substance!

i think the tunes are wank, but thats my opinion and tbf he probably didn't make the album for 'me' anyway! so i reserve my right to not like it!

I think the reason this album does it for me is the fact that it kills it on the dancefloor every time and thats what i'm all about.. when i'm at home mixing i'm usually just listening out for whats gonna sound big in the club and this certainly does!! The thing is where i mainly play out (Norwich) people ain't really into anything other than dancefloor and jump up and i'll be damned if i'm gonna play an hour of jump up so this is the kinda stuff i play!!

yeah, basicly that ^
it'd be great album for someone getting into dnb i think, or if you're big into that dancefloor sound. the production is pretty faultless and you can't take that away from him, but just not pushing the right buttons.

needs moar tunes like druggy / scarecrow / frozen solid / sound guy and SWAMP THING

last jungle is the most appalling subfocus song since timewarp

Are you mad? It's probably my favourite tune on the album the vocal is fucking beautiful man lol

Would love to hear a drum and remix of that tune, but I'm not sure if the vocal could still retain its effect at a high tempo, some things just don't fit ... never know though ...

Back
Top Bottom