New Noisia and Upbeats EP/Release (Vision)

It would have been one of the best tunes as of late if there weren't those fucking jump up screeches all over the fucking drop. Totally destroys the otherwise on point techy tune.

It would have been one of the best tunes as of late if there weren't those fucking jump up screeches all over the fucking drop. Totally destroys the otherwise on point techy tune.
I love them! Each to their own...
I have a soft-spot for those kind of sounds that rip through the tune...best example of that lately for me is:

Loving that! I think that and Dead Limit is enough to warrant buying the vinyl. Not a fan of Mouthbreather, here's hoping for Omnivore
Funny that they call Inverse a "listening tune". It's got a great vibe to it, I'd dance to it easy, probably my favorite on the EP so far! and yeah hopefully omnivore lives up to its name.

Rene LaVice dropped Dead Limit yesterday in Cologne. It was fucking huge!

If you would like, I got also a short video clip of it...

Okay, this is getting really hard for me. On one hand, I don't like Mouthbreather at all and Dead Limit annoys me, on the other hand Omnivore and especially Inverse are pretty good.

I think they got it right with Dustup. That tune was powerful. Maybe I'm just getting old, but this ep is just loud noises.

Back
Top Bottom