New Event coming up... who would you liek to see??

Cyantific
Break
Logistics

something a bit different....
Audio Bullies

Yep... Audio Bullys have already been contacted. So look out for them on the flyer mate...

oh shiii-
stuff like

mr. scruff
dj yoda [that crazy av scratch set he does!]
2 many djs
dj format
joe ransom
vadim (russain)
the quemists!!!!
dirty phonics (french)

Scruff ive already emailed and hes up for it... wants to take a whole room for the entire night if i do book him... but thats all good...

2 Many DJs and Plump DJs have been contacted aswell.... i wonna get them doin a b2b sesh.... but i doubt ill be doing this for at least a good couple of months...

What about JFB and Beardyman doing a little battle jam showcase. You could probably have them for a few hours.
They do an absolutly bad live show!

flaked out..... not a fan.....? fair enuff.....

Yeh you flaked man!! Firekid said he belled you but you didnt wonna come cause you wasnt gonna do it for free!! kinda pissed me off to be honest.... but its all cool man...

was only jokin anyway bro! im gonna get you down to my nights either way.... just waiting for the right night.

ANYWAY!! Come down to Force FM bruv!! will be good.... got Brookes Brothers coming down in 4 weeks (april 6th)... come down before that if you want man.. just let me know.. we've got a few other guests lined up...

But your on the list for my nights man!!... this next one it gonna be less jump-up... slightly going towards a more "neuro" and liquidy vibe.... one after is gonna be a jumps night.... Brookes Brothers are taking residency with us aswell... so its up to you if you want to be apart of it or you just want the odd booking.... but no flaking!! hahahahah...

Who would you go b2b with bro?? thinking about doing a b2b flex for the jumps night.... also any suggestions on DJs??

it would be good to hear real b2b sets not just one after the other aswell.
where one dj would mix 3 tunes then the other and keep swapping.

kinda pissed you off???? what the fuck??? mate... brookes bros live in London and may well be able to just hop on the tube for next to fuck all, but its costs me money to get to london and back... money i just dont have to come and do a radio station, if you cant understand that then whatever. Now I did say if you could cover my fee for getting there i wouldve come down - just for expenses, now if thats 'flakin out' still then so be it - but your first quote and then reply has actually pissed me off....

Yeh you flaked man!! Firekid said he belled you but you didnt wonna come cause you wasnt gonna do it for free!! kinda pissed me off to be honest.... but its all cool man...

was only jokin anyway bro! im gonna get you down to my nights either way.... just waiting for the right night.

ANYWAY!! Come down to Force FM bruv!! will be good.... got Brookes Brothers coming down in 4 weeks (april 6th)... come down before that if you want man.. just let me know.. we've got a few other guests lined up...

But your on the list for my nights man!!... this next one it gonna be less jump-up... slightly going towards a more "neuro" and liquidy vibe.... one after is gonna be a jumps night.... Brookes Brothers are taking residency with us aswell... so its up to you if you want to be apart of it or you just want the odd booking.... but no flaking!! hahahahah...

Who would you go b2b with bro?? thinking about doing a b2b flex for the jumps night.... also any suggestions on DJs??

kinda pissed you off???? what the fuck??? mate... brookes bros live in London and may well be able to just hop on the tube for next to fuck all, but its costs me money to get to london and back... money i just dont have to come and do a radio station, if you cant understand that then whatever. Now I did say if you could cover my fee for getting there i wouldve come down - just for expenses, now if thats 'flakin out' still then so be it - but your first quote and then reply has actually pissed me off....

ill PM you bro...

Back
Top Bottom