New Event coming up... who would you liek to see??

I would suggest getting a band Called Subsource, and there's dead silence syndicate..

Live DnB bands get people amped man.

I put subsource on for a small night in a bar, and the place had nevver seen anthing like it!! People were crowd surfing in a 50 capacity bar with 100 people in it!!

They do a breaks set then a DnB to finish!!

temper d is a mint dj, i don't think he'd pull a crowd though (?)

break
spectrasoul
cyantific <--- would be good. Enquired about him already. dont think hes available for when i want to do the night.
alix perez <--- too liquidy for me im afraid.
xample <--- defo... looked into gettin him aswell
subterra!!!!!!! (anybody who saw dnbtv last night KNOWS!)
c4c <---- with out a doubt... would love to get c4c in...
serum
sub focus
heist <--- flaked out on comin radio!! not a fan.. haha.. but still would be a good guy to get down....
sigma
bailey
inside info <--- i like this guys sound... would be reasonably cheap to get in at the moment aswell.
a.m.c

I would suggest getting a band Called Subsource, and there's dead silence syndicate..

Live DnB bands get people amped man.

I put subsource on for a small night in a bar, and the place had nevver seen anthing like it!! People were crowd surfing in a 50 capacity bar with 100 people in it!!

They do a breaks set then a DnB to finish!!

yeh man... im thinking about doing this anyway.
Got a band called.... Epoc.... two piece band... fukin sick. But ill look into the peeps youve suggested mate... cheerss

Mate mate mate lol that cracked me up :)

But yeah i guess your right.

How may DJ's are you planing by the way?

hahah! its true though man...

dont know how many yet man... finding a venue at the moment. Will depend on opening times etc...

Brookes Brothers are confirmed... Riisu & Fazer will defo be on the lineup and The Mutant DJs... and Kwake.... so probably about another 5/6 DJs if it shut at 4am.

You could do a under 16's night with chase & status and kano mixing their own tracks all night :lol:
ok what about randall??? how much would it be to book him?

you know it... get the tantrum guys in.... only problem with them fukers... is that theres about a million of them.... all wanting £50 each!! hahaha.

Back
Top Bottom