Nero Dubstep Symphony

please spread the world, its the ---- REMASTERED HQ VERSION ----

>>>> Nero's symphony has been rebalanced to more closely fulfill the vision that the band had for the piece and to ensure that this pioneering mix of orchestra and dubstep is available in its full glory <<<<

artworks-000008103254-htf213-crop.jpg

Dubstep Symphony has been specially commissioned by the BBC Philharmonic and BBC Radio 1 from dubstep and drum & bass pioneers Nero.

The duo have been working alongside Composer/Conductor Joe Duddell to create a brand new piece for the full forces of the BBC Philharmonic.

This is your chance to be there in the orchestra's brand new state-of-the-art studio and see this unprecedented collaboration, which kicks off Dubstep Week on BBC Radio 1Xtra.

Track ID: 2011-06-06 - Nero's Dubstep Symphony -Live- (MTA Records) @ BBC Philharmonic Studios - Salford - V.I.P. HQ Recordings
Audio Quality: CBR 160 kbps HQ REMASTERED VERSION 02
Length: 00:17:25 minutes
Style: Orchestra
Size: 19,9 MB
Download:
(y)

was just listening to metallica s&m and it just shits on this crao so hard!lol
dubstep symphony fuck off!

Radio One are pissin me off with the constant bumming of dubstep they got goin on...

Zane Lowe used to piss me off when Machete was gettin airplay on daytime Radio One.... thinkin he was proper gangster
It's just a fad. Give it 6 months to a year and they'll be bumming guitar bands again

Back
Top Bottom