needs liyics from eskman mc

and i aint being lazy just cant understand some of da words init so some of you fellas might no da rap anyways

yo my blad girl beverly, smokes weed heavily, loves to bang eksman to a bashment melody, girl from china, big wild vagina, cant stop scream, when we creep up behind her, girl from spain loves pressure and pain, she loves to sniff (hot love?! o_O no idea here..) to sniff cocaine, my girl from france if seen her cold implants, she loves to sniff cocaine and to dress up in the dance, and my girl from bangkok ....

yeah ^^ thats why most mcs just do their gibberish.

i appreciate that he raps words, not bidebabub kinda stuff. granted that theyre not the best lyrics in the world, but hey :D

yo my blad girl beverly, smokes weed heavily, loves to bang eksman to a bashment melody, girl from china, big wild vagina, cant stop scream, when we creep up behind her, girl from spain loves pressure and pain, she loves to sniff (hot love?! o_O no idea here..) to sniff cocaine, my girl from france if seen her silicone implants, she loves to sniff cocaine and to dress up in the dance, and my girl from bangkok ....

:bone:

yeah ^^ thats why most mcs just do their gibberish.

i appreciate that he raps words, not bidebabub kinda stuff. granted that theyre not the best lyrics in the world, but hey :D

thanks bruv :) littl bit different but sure i can correct :)

Back
Top Bottom