My new lics....

@ SWOOF - don worry im keepin an eye on w4ttsy (if thats his reel name) but i ain gona drop some lics till he blips my radar agen...hes LUCKY tho.

@ dappa don - yeh man LOL i knew it was for crackpiping i was just bein a joker :D i stopped that kinda stuff due to five-o pressure

ALSO i got an audio halfway redy but it don sound right (think the mic is busted or sumthin but we're gona th switch mic with a newer one)

Not saying them lyrics are good BUT i wouldnt sick em up on ear coz sum nasty bastard MC will probabley nick em!

Just a fort....

Anyway, Ear i gotta lickel chat for ya...It ant brilliant but it get heads going...

:shabba:Met this gal when i wen away,
sed Yeah thats ryt on holiday,
ah Saw er for the first tym and she was lookin o so fine,
No sign of a tan line so i spent with er a little tym,
Tym vodka lemonade lime,
Dont give a fuk what n e thinks,
n strong fillings and healings r done DONE!
go for a mother fukin bun BUN!,
Get out of ma ed and fuk er up the BUM...........And then i sorta forgot the rest...LOL!!!!!! I got a few others but i ant leaking out all my stuff.

Not saying them lyrics are good BUT i wouldnt sick em up on ear coz sum nasty bastard MC will probabley nick em!

Just a fort....

Anyway, Ear i gotta lickel chat for ya...It ant brilliant but it get heads going...

:shabba:Met this gal when i wen away,
sed Yeah thats ryt on holiday,
ah Saw er for the first tym and she was lookin o so fine,
No sign of a tan line so i spent with er a little tym,
Tym vodka lemonade lime,
Dont give a fuk what n e thinks,
n strong fillings and healings r done DONE!
go for a mother fukin bun BUN!,
Get out of ma ed and fuk er up the BUM...........And then i sorta forgot the rest...LOL!!!!!! I got a few others but i ant leaking out all my stuff.

i couldnt c that with drum & bass sounds more like sum dodgy :shrug: R&B if u ask me :flame:

AUDIO GEEZAS!!!!!!!!!!

IRONMAN HAS COME FORWARD WITH HIS HEAVY SET FOR EVERY1!!!!

U COULDHAVE THE HEAVIEST LYRICS ON PAD BUT SOUND LIKE A RITE MUPPET,VICE VERSA!!!!

SORT IT OUT BOYZ

AUDIO GEEZAS!!!!!!!!!!

IRONMAN HAS COME FORWARD WITH HIS HEAVY SET FOR EVERY1!!!!

U COULDHAVE THE HEAVIEST LYRICS ON PAD BUT SOUND LIKE A RITE MUPPET,VICE VERSA!!!!

SORT IT OUT BOYZ

Where the set then....lets do this shit!!!

thanks for the replies yo. I think ill lay a rough rhyme i made now..
HEAR ME
(to the tune of messiah)
its tough bein an emcee nowadays, i just feel the riddim coursing thru my viens so much that i gotta switch lanes on my dialogue, egg nog, i don drink the grog
Ya feel me? i hunt my own veal but neva steal the mic, like player haters in imitation nikes...i love women and certain types of dykes i got 2 mates who are kikes. KFC i eat it everyday but don leave nuttin on layaway...i finish the bones and roll up a phatty to get my own - loan for 10thousand to buy a chain but when i got it back instead os wayne it said jane. My life is hectic like a zoo keepers never knowing how to spin the lyrics unless i got my mind on chronic tonic so when i fly i go sonic. Ryuken tigeruppercut yogaflame it all makes sence to a woman who be jammin the coins and keepin her slot open for me untill i found out she was a he. I kick like bruce lee after i swallow a coupla E's then i leave in the trees starin down at da flowers, for hours....
whaddya think?

This Chat is jokes!!!! LOL

Back
Top Bottom