My new lics....

mc_mythology

thanks for the replies yo. I think ill lay a rough rhyme i made now..
HEAR ME
(to the tune of messiah)
its tough bein an emcee nowadays, i just feel the riddim coursing thru my viens so much that i gotta switch lanes on my dialogue, egg nog, i don drink the grog
Ya feel me? i hunt my own veal but neva steal the mic, like player haters in imitation nikes...i love women and certain types of dykes i got 2 mates who are kikes. KFC i eat it everyday but don leave nuttin on layaway...i finish the bones and roll up a phatty to get my own - loan for 10thousand to buy a chain but when i got it back instead os wayne it said jane. My life is hectic like a zoo keepers never knowing how to spin the lyrics unless i got my mind on chronic tonic so when i fly i go sonic. Ryuken tigeruppercut yogaflame it all makes sence to a woman who be jammin the coins and keepin her slot open for me untill i found out she was a he. I kick like bruce lee after i swallow a coupla E's then i leave in the trees starin down at da flowers, for hours....
whaddya think?

I USE TO BE A ZOO KEEPER....VERY HECTIC LIFE!!!!!!

i found out she was a he.I kick like bruce lee after i swallow a coupla E's....

Y WOULD U DO AN E WEN U FOUND OUT IT WAS A HE????? WAS U GIVIN HIM RYUKEN TIGER RUBBERCUT YOGAFLAME OR A RIGHT ROGERIN????

APART FROM THA ID SIGN U UP STRAIGHT AWAY!!!!!!

I USE TO BE A ZOO KEEPER....VERY HECTIC LIFE!!!!!!

Y WOULD U DO AN E WEN U FOUND OUT IT WAS A HE????? WAS U GIVIN HIM RYUKEN TIGER RUBBERCUT YOGAFLAME OR A RIGHT ROGERIN????

APART FROM THA ID SIGN U UP STRAIGHT AWAY!!!!!!

NOARHHHH!!!!!
seriously u were a zoo keeper? dats mental, i thought id put somethin in about zoo keepers, dunno just felt like the right thin to do. im psychic like that sometimes..
Do an E to feel better innit? specially if you seen some darkness like wot i seen. truss me! id never assualt a transgender coz it could be someone u know init? like a relation, so its best to steer clear of that sort of stuff.
glad u liked my lics man :D i get some more up - as for my audio, im workin on a tape of some rhymes with a mate but he's busy right now so im waitin on him to hit me back. as soon as im done ill post it here.
peaceout yall

YEH MAN, I'M FEELING YA, YOU GOTTA GET SOME AUDIO ON HERE DRED, YOU IS DA LYRICAL GANGSTA. MOVE OVER THE SDC.

HOW DID YA KNOW SWOOF USED TO BE ZOO KEEPER, I USED TO WORK AT THE SAME ZOO WITH HIM, WE KEPT DEM BEARS LOCKED UP. THATS SPOOKY SHIT.

@ Dappa Don - i dont smoke the herb bredbin, it messes with the flow so i gotta give it a pass like mustard gas - heres another rhyme thats been bouncing round -

HEAR ME
(to the tune of flutes)
I can feel the flow, im reading times of day
the slow passage of reason
falling inside sep-er-ate seasons
never takin my eye off the target like vin diesel,
with the chronicles of riddim coursing thru my veins i gotta switch lanes and board the train to keep my carbon print out of the stats while the fat cats grow greedy on mah income tax.
EVASION something i learned wen i was a NIPPER, EVADE or else u get made by the man who stole my identity fraud, LORD when do we come to thee and walk aside you and light our joints off the heat of the sinners while satan gets ready for his evening dinner,,
THE RHYTHYM IVE BOUGHT TO THE FORE
IS LIKE A ancient LORE
WHICH MAKES IT EVEN MORE SUSCEPTIBLE TO THE TALK OF URBAN LEGENDS BOUnCIN AROUND LIKE PETER FALK ASKIN all kinds of QUESTIONS TO SOlVE A CRIME BEFORE IT BECOMES A FACTOR OF MYTHOLOGY - THATS ME ABOUT TO PLANT THE SEED OF THE ANNIALATAH INTO YOUR CEREBELLUM - WE JELL EM TOGETHER LIKE RHUBARAB AND CUSTARD, BEING A FIGMENT OF MY IMAGINATION I SHOW NO ELATION TO THE SESSATION OF HOSTILITIES BETWEEN THE MC AND THE REST OF THE WORLD EXCEPT WHEN THE WORLD IS ME.

(i made that in like 2days.)

No offence taken-
Is it the biggest or near enuff biggest? :|
i need consruktive critiscm, coz me mom dont give me any, plus my step brother dont listen to DnB...

I'm sure I've heard worse before, but to be honest I'm not a big fan of MCs so I'm probably not the right person to ask for criticism...

OH FUCK, I'M SPEECHLESS.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

THAT PIPE WASN'T FOR HERB THOUGH, IT WAS A CRACK PIPE, SURELY YOU KNEW THAT?

Back
Top Bottom