My grandfather does not get it

you should have taken dark side of the moon and given him dub side of the moon and a bifter, now that's a fair trade*

35n08ki.jpg

To the original poster : Damn man I always tought all dnb-heads were open minded but as I hear you I guess I'm wrong.. Just have a listen to The Wall and try to listen to it with an open mind , You've gotta love it !

To the original poster : Damn man I always tought all dnb-heads were open minded but as I hear you I guess I'm wrong.. Just have a listen to The Wall and try to listen to it with an open mind , You've gotta love it !

some of us re chavvy cunts who think the tunes on the intro to demos by nightwalker sound sickk blad?

He gave me a bunch of vinyls called Pink Floyd Go To the Dark Side of the Moon and The Doors. I told him they were pretty gay and I gave him some of of my stuff (Noisia, Black Sun Empire) and he said they were nonsense.

Anyone have grandparents that are not squares?

Your grandparents are safe. Thats good music they listen to!

I'm not much of a doors fan but the rest of that stuff is the bomb! That dark side of the moon album is so phat, it was sampled by a 1992 "drum and bass" (cough 'ardkore) group (DJ B & EZM) for a song called "Shocking to the break of dawn"

Last edited:
i feel kinda sorry for this guy now....talk about a bad first post lol

lol.. yeah chill out!!!

He's probably only young if his grandad is into stuff my dad's into...

Doors are legendary!!!! Not a huge Floyd fan but can appreciate their music.

its weird. its like a age. old people was brought up with nothing of the sort of electronic stuff. theyve adapted to there music they was brought up by. its unlikely to have a grandpa loving dnb. but cant say there isnt..

most old people like the jazz from when it was war times or soming :D

btw, pink floyd are legends. i love em too.

damn, I love Jazz and I am in my teens!(and dnb obviously) :O My grandpa would surely like DnB, if he wasn't in heaven. Bless his soul.

my nan thinks drum and bass is too calm. she likes to listen to speedcore while nitting and having a cup of tea.

She probably likes Luna-C's "Nit Force Records" then.

Seriously though... for the longest time I thought Knite Force was prounounced Nit Force. Now that I know I'm wrong I'm rather disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom