Most overrated tunes?

Anything by Camo & Krooked in the last year or so.

Yeh really not in to C&C, think their sound's a bit stale.

Same with Netsky, really don't understand the hype. His album just sounded like one long boring tune.

And i dont get people who say Smash TV is overrated. How?

People who were down at The End when Smash TV was on dub know the damage that tune was causing!

Yeh really not in to C&C, think their sound's a bit stale.

Same with Netsky, really don't understand the hype. His album just sounded like one long boring tune.

People who were down at The End when Smash TV was on dub know the damage that tune was causing!

Agreed on every single point Al. Tommorows Another Day VIP was dope though. But yeah Netsky....meh

Agreed on every single point Al. Tommorows Another Day VIP was dope though. But yeah Netsky....meh

netsky has produced some quality tunes.. and theres no denying his skill is incredible considering hes only been producing a few years

Iron heart, Pirate Bay, I refuse all quality tunes

But i couldnt listen to the whole album in one sitting.. too similar

---------- Post added at 11:35 ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 ----------

Anything new by Sly is awful imo i used 2 like some of his old stuff now it's ALL gash!

absolute waste I dont understand people who rate him these days

netsky has produced some quality tunes.. and theres no denying his skill is incredible considering hes only been producing a few years

Iron heart, Pirate Bay, I refuse all quality tunes

But i couldnt listen to the whole album in one sitting.. too similar

This is where your argument fails im afraid to say man. Yeah he's quite good but its also quite bland and inoffensive. Kind of tailor made for Hospital in a way

Back
Top Bottom