get low low low low low

i find it really boring

---------- Post added at 22:18 ---------- Previous post was at 22:16 ----------

Hold Your Colour Album - Pendulum

NO WAY
its an amazing album.
If my production was ever that good i'd die a happy man

Sub Focus - Airplane

it's a shit tune, but everyone seems to like it. Come to think of it, all of Sub Focus' older stuff.

scarecrow, druggy, swamp thing, all pretty massive tunes

loads of rockwell stuff is over-rated imo...

The Plague [the original]

Last edited:
I think this Whole thread is pure fail.

Who cares if tunes are over rated. Its pure opinion.

Think about it, most of the people in the crowd at a rave or event will want to hear tunes they know and are familiar with. There's probably a very low amount of people who go in there thinking "I want to hear new tunes, and when the DJ drops the new tune, I'm going to analyze it and then go and tell people what I think of it later."

Fuck that.

To be fair, I don't go to many events, the main event I go to is Random Concept at Global Gathering :teeth:

When I go there, I'd be dissapointed if I didn't hear some good old 'rinsed' tunes like Timewarp, Hurt You (Which is a fucking classic by the way, no matter what anyone says) and some repetative Jump Up.

Going to an event and hearing a DJ drop pure new skool minimal shit would be absolutely wank.

There, rant over.

I apologise if I offended anyone.

I'm preparing myself for the 'Noob' comments now.

I think this Whole thread is pure fail.

Who cares if tunes are over rated. Its pure opinion.

Think about it, most of the people in the crowd at a rave or event will want to hear tunes they know and are familiar with. There's probably a very low amount of people who go in there thinking "I want to hear new tunes, and when the DJ drops the new tune, I'm going to analyze it and then go and tell people what I think of it later."

Fuck that.

To be fair, I don't go to many events, the main event I go to is Random Concept at Global Gathering :teeth:

When I go there, I'd be dissapointed if I didn't hear some good old 'rinsed' tunes like Timewarp, Hurt You (Which is a fucking classic by the way, no matter what anyone says) and some repetative Jump Up.

Going to an event and hearing a DJ drop pure new skool minimal shit would be absolutely wank.

There, rant over.

I apologise if I offended anyone.

I'm preparing myself for the 'Noob' comments now.

fucking noob

:teeth:

lol at this thread but i gotta agree with the rockwell comments i just dont see it either?

This should read: TC Discography

Never done a good song. Constantly churns out the cheese

i never thought ide be backin up tc in a thread but robots werent as awful his others. still i agree.

...........anyway............CLIPZ, WTF! hows he gone unmentioned! 10 feckin pages with bull shit like true romance titan an the nine (im dissapointed prospekt :P) shame on all of you :mrpanic:

that is a ridiculous statement

---------- Post added at 04:42 ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 ----------

lol at this thread but i gotta agree with the rockwell comments i just dont see it either?

i never thought ide be backin up tc in a thread but robots werent as awful his others. still i agree.

...........anyway............CLIPZ, WTF! hows he gone unmentioned! 10 feckin pages with bull shit like true romance titan an the nine (im dissapointed prospekt :P) shame on all of you :mrpanic:

clipz would have to be rated in order to be overrated haha.

It's all about going out to a rave and hearing the new dubbletons. It's what makes the night special.

---------- Post added at 09:27 ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 ----------

ANYONE WHO POSTED IN ERE AINT GOT LOVE FOR DRUM AND BASS !

YOU SHOULD ALL BE BANNED

Not at all man. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. If we all liked the same things, we'd get boring very quickly

It's all about going out to a rave and hearing the new dubbletons. It's what makes the night special.

This

I relish the part where you hear someone like Andy drop some new seriay dub and then wonder who it is. I just sneak a peek at his record bag if i can....

Talkin of clipz I heard dBridge end on Friday @ autonomic night with a new 'red light' tune (clipz' new alias) It sounded huuuge! Be interested to hear what else he has to come.

I don't particularly like The Nine either. Didn't see what was so good about it in the first place, and the fact that it has been quite literally shagged to death by just about everyone doesn't make it any better.

Yeah, obviously its sick to hear new tunes, but there's a reason DJ's play tunes in sets over and over again, its because they're good tunes. I like to hear tunes that I'm familiar with and I like, thats why I don't buy shit loads of vinyl all the time, I try and stick to the bigger tunes., simply because most people prefer those tunes.

Anyway, I'm gonna stop moaning now, I'm making myself more annoyed.

My answer to the original question is...

Bad Company - Planet Dust

:teeth:

who ever said about bacteria remix.....yer has been rinsed to fuck.....over rated????? hell no....the mixdown on that track is one of the best mixdowns ive eva heard.

Back
Top Bottom