moshing

i love moshing man....i plan to mosh to some current value when im 18.

there is moshing at therapy sessions right?
i hope so.

man i need to goto a metal gig or something.

but i agree moshing in jump up or standard raves wil lead to fights cos manz just dont wanna get their white reebok classics dirty.

some drunken wiseness from sam the dnb man

safe man. i think if you started a mosh pit at any decent rave = 1st you would get stabbed then the whole crowd would jump on top of you and 2nd you probably get barred then literally kicked out of the club

safe man. i think if you started a mosh pit at any decent rave = 1st you would get stabbed then the whole crowd would jump on top of you and 2nd you probably get barred then literally kicked out of the club

I think I would rather spend my night out with a bunch of moshing pendulum fans than a bunch of fucking scally jump up fans jumping about into each other when MACHETE gets dropped.

i really do not see what is so fun about these so called "mosh pits"..

if you want a broken nose why not run into a caravan site shouting pikeys?

OMG! THIS PENDULUM TUNE IS SO SICKKKK THE ONLY WAY I CAN EXPRESS MY APPROVAL IS THROUGH MINDLESS VIOLENCE! THESE PICTURES ARE GOING ON MY MYSPACE! I THINK I'LL ADD PENDULUM TO MY 'MUSIC' SECTION TOO, I NEED TO SHOW PEOPLE I HAVE DIVERSE TASTES AND EXPRESS MY INDIVIDUALITY BY LISTENING TO MUSIC OTHER PEOPLE HAVE MADE!

OMG! THIS HAZARD TUNE IS SO RAWWWWWW I THINK IM GONNA RIP THAT CHAIN CLEAN OFF THAT BOYS NECK!

Thats my contribution to the issue.

you= fail. i would slap a picture up or some 'fail' related image but im caned and its 5.50 am here. knob.

i love moshing man....i plan to mosh to some current value when im 18.

there is moshing at therapy sessions right?
i hope so.

man i need to goto a metal gig or something.

but i agree moshing in jump up or standard raves wil lead to fights cos manz just dont wanna get their white reebok classics dirty.

some drunken wiseness from sam the dnb man

mebelieves that Sam tha man hazza point here. Whilst i do agree that moshing has no place at most dnb events, lets say Limewax/TechItch/Dylan is playing.....they evoke the same feelings as a "metal show" and they pride themselfs on it. Go ask Dylan sometime...does he sit 'round his house at nite and listen to Bukem? Doubt it. While he (and I) respect Danny, its hardly possible that all ppl that listen to dnb are mello, raver ppls. I'm 33 and hav no intention of goin out n throwin elbows, but, i'll be goddamned if tech itch doesnt get me in the mood to start a pit. just sucks cuz my knees would hurt afterwards. lol.

Moshing is for Slayer

Raving is for Slipmatt

Although I nearly moshed at the Carl Cox night at Twilo in the 90s. That was some bad ass shit he played!!!! That guy owns, I wish there was a club to take Twilo's place around here. I'm a huge Carl Cox fan. :D

I'm a big pussy and try to stay out of mosh pits.

I love Pendulum's old stuff like trail of 7's and I still play Vault and Axlegrinder when I'm in the mood to. I'd see El Hornet if he was playing in my area and if Penj started making good dnb again I'd forgive their sins and buy it.

Aphex Twin at Warehouse project though had more of a squash pit. Everyone was packed in too tightly to skank. Not about that.

so you're saying pendulum isnt dnb?
I really respect it that you're a pendulum fan.
But the fact that people are moshing on pendulum (dnb), really annoys me.
A lot of people who go to a rave, are trying to have a good time. but this will not be the case when certain people begin to push/punch or kick each other, and start spilling my drinks. I f*cking hate it. Don't take this personal bruv, I'm not saying everyone does this.
But this only happens when pendulum is playing, or when a pendulum song is beeing played.

Yes Pendulum havent been DnB since they left BBK. They fully admit that fact. In the words of DJ Fresh 'it wouldnt have been fair on music to keep these amazing producers confined to the walls of just one genre. Especially one with such strict rules as Drum & Bass'.

Ive seen pits break out to Grooverider sets before. Now THAT is just silly. But it makes perfect sense for people to mosh to Pendulum really. For starters its a live band playing guitars, drums etc the same as any band. Plus its really fast music with a lot of guitar riffs in it, If thats not what you mosh to then what is?

Oh and most importantly......PENDULUM RULE!

moshing isnt that bad man.
its just like playing rugby.
if you go into it with the right mentality and attitude you wont get hurt.

if u go into a mosh pit scared to get hurt. you will get hurt.
if you go into a tackle in rugby half hearted you will get hurt.

Back
Top Bottom