moshing

Put people in front of a rock band and they WILL mosh

Personally I dont see pushing, kicking and punching as a way of enjoying music. Ruins festivals for me and I just end up brawling with cunts who think its acceptable to run in to you as fast as possible then get all whiney when you turn round and smack em.

People often ask why there arent that many girls at DnB nights. Well, i think the answer may lie here. I love DnB, but I have in the past been put off certain nights as I have found the crowd to be too aggressive. More so than rock gigs. Don't get me wrong, I love to jump around mashed like a nutter as much as the next guy/girl, but when you get pushed and shoved all over the place, and constantly loose all sense of you love of the music by having your personal space and rythm disrupted by people that aint picking up on the fact your not happy with that, it kinda puts you off. So, less moshing, more dancing, feel the love and we should get more girls loving Dnb nights. :)

People often ask why there arent that many girls at DnB nights. Well, i think the answer may lie here. I love DnB, but I have in the past been put off certain nights as I have found the crowd to be too aggressive. More so than rock gigs. Don't get me wrong, I love to jump around mashed like a nutter as much as the next guy/girl, but when you get pushed and shoved all over the place, and constantly loose all sense of you love of the music by having your personal space and rythm disrupted by people that aint picking up on the fact your not happy with that, it kinda puts you off. So, less moshing, more dancing, feel the love and we should get more girls loving Dnb nights. :)

Pretty much every time I've taken girlfriends to a rave they didn't like it coz it was 'too aggressive and moody'.

But that's the way I like it and I don't think it's gonna change.

Hospitalitys and Essence of Chi nights are usually better for people who just want to swing their hips a bit rather than go full on rampage.

over the last year or so when monster jump up tunes drop, the dance floor can go on a bit like a mosh pit ! loads of time ive been dancing and groups just loose it and front and push! it can be fun when your smashed but sertain people dont like it that much..

Case of 'deal with the matter' really, you dont wanna brockwide then stand further back...

Wanna see a mosh pit? Got to a 16+ rave and wait for Machete... The bouncers just watch in glee as the kids who have been causing them problems all night kick the shit out of each other..
Got no problem with a bit of knees and elbows, but deliberate punching and kicking is just pointless..

Case of 'deal with the matter' really, you dont wanna brockwide then stand further back...

Too right. I like a bit of rowdyness but a propper pit is going a bit far....... Dont get me wrong, if i see a punk band you will see me right in the middle of the pit, but thats live music and not a rave.

Went to a tech night called uprizing just before christmas, phat pit during life4land but thats kinda different.

i just shack out next to the speakers man.

last rave i went to as soon as me n my mates got there we was the only people shakin out.

but as it got later it got radical!!!!

lol

i like to just find a place with a fair bit of rave space and let the legs do there thing! proper good work out.!

moshing is for people that get no sex! want men jumping all over them all sweaty and gurning! nice!!!! fucks me off man.

Pretty much every time I've taken girlfriends to a rave they didn't like it coz it was 'too aggressive and moody'.

But that's the way I like it and I don't think it's gonna change.

Hospitalitys and Essence of Chi nights are usually better for people who just want to swing their hips a bit rather than go full on rampage.

And you would prefer to be somewhere hostile and moody rather than somewhere where girls wana swing there hips!! GAY BOY!

Back
Top Bottom