More girls in dnb

pfff

u ever see any waxworks flyers in banquet??

we give em shit loads, and a cpl of posters now and then but they always hide em away in the corner. cunts...

yeah a few people i know went to see andy c there the other week.
they didnt even know who he was.

i think i have actually mate, havent been there in a few weeks though but they handed me 2 flyers after i bought my vinyl (y).

was gonna say the same thing but u beat me to it!

dnb is big in k-town! saw d brige and chase n status @ mcklusky's on tues, dodgy event tho...
had JFB down bacchus cpl weeks ago, man is toooooo good! just on my way out to see profile

wot's bristol saying? :wave:

brap brap

Last edited:
yeah but i think the venues are pretty shit in kingston apparently.

pretty much, too many pretencious ppl in kingston who seem to be out to show off thier new shoes/coat/beard trimming stylings rather than being there for the music, alot of middle aged pissheads who don't wanna stop drinking make it a bit funnier :lol:

bacchus is good tho, i know it might sound like cheesy promo but it is, grimey, dirty, underground venue, no moe than 200 capacity so it gets intimate, MCs on the dancefloor etc.
and the bouncers are decent, they don't look for reasons to kick ppl out like they do at the other venues...

Not really, Mccluskys has a decent system...its the bouncers who ruin it

:lol:

if ur talking about the on ethey use for Repeater it's Banquet's own one, you can hire it or part of it out if you want, but yes it is good system but the acoustics are appauling in there so u have to be on the dancefloor to hear it properly otherwise it just sounds flat

if u aint talking about Banquet's system then no, Mcklusky's setup is as poor as any other generic shit club i the uk

Back
Top Bottom