Mo fire promos/t-10 on chemical recs

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
Messages
3,887
Likes
9
#1
About time!

Just picked up Mo fire - Andy c/fresh rmx + Nitrous: £5.50
Mo fire - Raw hill/Bad company: £5.50
T-Minus 10/The 10th Planet: £5.50

The john Roladex ep and the Bug nyne is there too, pick em up while stocks last!!!

www.chemical-records.co.uk
 

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Messages
12,717
Likes
17
#4
All about the Andy C + Fresh mix! Boomerang is a dope choon :D

Jay, I know this might seem silly but, did you realise the Nitrous remix isnt on the same 12" as the Andy C + Fresh remix?

Someone on another board thought they were :uberlaugh
 

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
Messages
3,887
Likes
9
#6
yup - i had to get the pair individually, each at £5.50 ish

you post on promos 30/31st say:

'Mo' Fire' 12" BCRUK003W (BC Recordings)
a) Mo' Fire (Bad Company UK mix) b) Nitrous (Dillinja remix)

Bad Company 'Mo' Fire' 12" BCRUK003RW (BC Recordings)
a) Mo' Fire (Rawhill Cru mix) b) Mo' fire (Andy C + Fresh mix)

its better than £24.00 EACH! on classic trax yesterday and £15.00 for T-10! boycott these people!
 

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Messages
12,717
Likes
17
#7
Originally posted by jay walker
yup - i had to get the pair individually, each at £5.50 ish

you post on promos 30/31st say:

'Mo' Fire' 12" BCRUK003W (BC Recordings)
a) Mo' Fire (Bad Company UK mix) b) Nitrous (Dillinja remix)

Bad Company 'Mo' Fire' 12" BCRUK003RW (BC Recordings)
a) Mo' Fire (Rawhill Cru mix) b) Mo' fire (Andy C + Fresh mix)

its better than £24.00 EACH! on classic trax yesterday and £15.00 for T-10! boycott these people!
Cool man, jus makin sure! :D

Yeah, Classic Trax need to be avoided :weakest:
 

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
Messages
3,887
Likes
9
#8
the mo fo’s at chemical fukd me over my choons - they shipped T-10, but what a suprise - Mo fire is out of stock, even though an order came through confirming the order, they aint got no more til the official release!

It wouldnt suprise me if some guy @ chemical decided to “reduce” my order, so they could sling it some son-of-a-bitch who they all pally-pally with. It just goes to show - unless you making moves, you lose!

Fuk it - im just gonna get my own shit pressed now, instead of waiting since spring last year for tunes like mo fire to come out.
 

daze

pocket of resistance
Messages
166
Likes
0
#9
i always keep promos for people that come in the shop and support us. i've had about 50 different people ask for "mo fire" the majority of whom have never spent a penny with us!!!!!!



the moral? make friends with [and support] your local shop and the benefits will be yours :slayer:
 

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
Messages
3,887
Likes
9
#10
I see what you saying man, its just working full-time as a gigalo, pimp and loan shark - i find it hard to get to the store.

But, i think im gonna go get friendly with the local store. Good call!
 

Johnc

New Member
Messages
4
Likes
0
#11
Originally posted by jay walker
the mo fo’s at chemical fukd me over my choons - they shipped T-10, but what a suprise - Mo fire is out of stock, even though an order came through confirming the order, they aint got no more til the official release!

It wouldnt suprise me if some guy @ chemical decided to “reduce” my order, so they could sling it some son-of-a-bitch who they all pally-pally with. It just goes to show - unless you making moves, you lose!

Fuk it - im just gonna get my own shit pressed now, instead of waiting since spring last year for tunes like mo fire to come out.
What record store do you work for mate?
 

Johnc

New Member
Messages
4
Likes
0
#12
Originally posted by daze
i always keep promos for people that come in the shop and support us. i've had about 50 different people ask for "mo fire" the majority of whom have never spent a penny with us!!!!!!



the moral? make friends with [and support] your local shop and the benefits will be yours :slayer:
Whoops meant to reply to this fella ... What record store do you work for?:rolleyes:
 
Top