Mo fire promos/t-10 on chemical recs

All about the Andy C + Fresh mix! Boomerang is a dope choon :D

Jay, I know this might seem silly but, did you realise the Nitrous remix isnt on the same 12" as the Andy C + Fresh remix?

Someone on another board thought they were :uberlaugh

yup - i had to get the pair individually, each at £5.50 ish

you post on promos 30/31st say:

'Mo' Fire' 12" BCRUK003W (BC Recordings)
a) Mo' Fire (Bad Company UK mix) b) Nitrous (Dillinja remix)

Bad Company 'Mo' Fire' 12" BCRUK003RW (BC Recordings)
a) Mo' Fire (Rawhill Cru mix) b) Mo' fire (Andy C + Fresh mix)

its better than £24.00 EACH! on classic trax yesterday and £15.00 for T-10! boycott these people!

Originally posted by jay walker
yup - i had to get the pair individually, each at £5.50 ish

you post on promos 30/31st say:

'Mo' Fire' 12" BCRUK003W (BC Recordings)
a) Mo' Fire (Bad Company UK mix) b) Nitrous (Dillinja remix)

Bad Company 'Mo' Fire' 12" BCRUK003RW (BC Recordings)
a) Mo' Fire (Rawhill Cru mix) b) Mo' fire (Andy C + Fresh mix)

its better than £24.00 EACH! on classic trax yesterday and £15.00 for T-10! boycott these people!

Cool man, jus makin sure! :D

Yeah, Classic Trax need to be avoided :weakest:

the mo fo’s at chemical fukd me over my choons - they shipped T-10, but what a suprise - Mo fire is out of stock, even though an order came through confirming the order, they aint got no more til the official release!

It wouldnt suprise me if some guy @ chemical decided to “reduce” my order, so they could sling it some son-of-a-bitch who they all pally-pally with. It just goes to show - unless you making moves, you lose!

Fuk it - im just gonna get my own shit pressed now, instead of waiting since spring last year for tunes like mo fire to come out.

i always keep promos for people that come in the shop and support us. i've had about 50 different people ask for "mo fire" the majority of whom have never spent a penny with us!!!!!!

the moral? make friends with [and support] your local shop and the benefits will be yours :slayer:

Originally posted by jay walker
the mo fo’s at chemical fukd me over my choons - they shipped T-10, but what a suprise - Mo fire is out of stock, even though an order came through confirming the order, they aint got no more til the official release!

It wouldnt suprise me if some guy @ chemical decided to “reduce” my order, so they could sling it some son-of-a-bitch who they all pally-pally with. It just goes to show - unless you making moves, you lose!

Fuk it - im just gonna get my own shit pressed now, instead of waiting since spring last year for tunes like mo fire to come out.

What record store do you work for mate?

Originally posted by daze
i always keep promos for people that come in the shop and support us. i've had about 50 different people ask for "mo fire" the majority of whom have never spent a penny with us!!!!!!

the moral? make friends with [and support] your local shop and the benefits will be yours :slayer:

Whoops meant to reply to this fella ... What record store do you work for?:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom