mixing dubstep into dnb sets?

you know you can quote twice in one post ya?
instead of posting twice

and if i think they go perfect together its my opinion at the end of the day.
just like you have yours.

I didn't mean it like that + u really don't like me very much do ya?

DO YOU MIX ?

P.S - Everything I say U either answer with a Snotty 1 word comment or just have opposite opinion??

And thanks 4 information about posting, if U look I only joined this month? (think ure getting me confused with my BROTHER)

Anyway No Drama IM NOT THE ONLY PERSON 2 DISAGREE IF U LOOK, SO PLEASE GET OFF MY CASE, man. If u read previous posts I've thanked U on numerous occasions but, don't notice any from U.

Last edited:
im not confusin you with anyone.
and im not posing in a snotty 1 word comment love.
im just telling you, you can quote twice in one comment.

I used papa nu gineua remix at the old skool breakdown. You get a fair few bars to drop a tune at a good tempo for it too.
To be honest tho its better for going from dubstep to dnb other than the other way round, cos theres a little time before the drop.

Absolutely smashes it live!

cockney thug (rusko)

This tune sounds like rusko made the track then said:

"here you go dad, see what you can do with that"

and his dad then put that funny brass bit over the top and said:

"here you go son, like i always say, brass sections in dubstep sell!"

Yeah man I've used the same technique a few times, also theres a VIP of the nine floating about with a dubstep breakdown... Also try switching dubstep remixes of dnb tracks an vice versa

and i have it muahahahha muahahhahahahahha

easiest method imo is to break one turntable and fade in, spend time going though your record collection, see what works and what doesn't, eastern jamz always comes in nicely coz it sounds so soft at the beginning

doesn't mean you have to go straight into dubstep tho, dropping in a reggae tune 1st works nicely as it's got the little drum roll intro and some good bass

one of the best i've discovered is "breaking" the dnb and bring in Beat It by MJ, got a bit of a mess of sound at the start so they fade together nicely, but not eveyone's got Thriller on vinyl ;)

going back to dnb is more of a challenge something like strange owl project brings the energy back in nice and slow, tried using the intro of the sigma remix of "come around", can just about be done but it changes speed...

Back
Top Bottom