metalheadz tonight... rollcall!

Andy C's intro was Roll on / Friday. The place went mental.

I thought Ed Rush was fucking awesome as well.

bangin evening ! ended up having to leave towards the end of andy c because I was basically too drunk/tired to keep going lol
absolutely awesome night tho
heard commix -be true a couple of times as well which was a pleasant surprise ! xx

That Andy C dub is insane. Absolutely disgusting.

Was great hearing to shape the future remix played out.

ok. so what follows is the rawest, most uncomprimising piece of dnb journalism this forum, the world, nay, the very universe itself has ever seen. an expose into our world of dnb and without doubt the greatest dj of our time. written by myself, at the request of postman pat, but for all the forum to enjoy... let the story begin....

ANDY C
FUCKING
KILLED
IT.

Sounds amazing.

Ed Rush was playing some fucking ridiculous tunes, best set of the night for me as you KNOW Andy is always gonna smash it ...

But Ed Rush played a mental set, so many fat new tunes

Also big ups to Wooz from Sigma playing the Beat Assassins set in room 2, absolutely smashed it dropping some garage classics

Ed Rush was playing some fucking ridiculous tunes, best set of the night for me as you KNOW Andy is always gonna smash it ...

But Ed Rush played a mental set, so many fat new tunes

yeah mate I enjoyed Ed Rush the most as well. Was good to have a massive injection of energy in the music. Every tune was mental.

Fucking heavy night, some serious tunes played by all. Selection was on point all night long. Andy bossed it hard, played some fucking huge tracks. Anyone know what he dropped into "Apache" remix? Dangerous.

As per, shouts to all.

See you at the next one!

Also, Ulterior Motive - 2098 sounds ridiculous on a big system.

Last edited:
Fucking heavy night, some serious tunes played by all. Selection was on point all night long. Andy bossed it hard, played some fucking huge tracks. Anyone know what he dropped into "Apache" remix? Dangerous.

As per, shouts to all.

See you at the next one!

Also, Ulterior Motive - 2098 sounds ridiculous on a big system.

Was all about the tune he mixed "Phace - Strange Science" with ... dirty growly thing lol

Am I right in thinking Metalheadz often release the sets from their nights?

Would love to pick up the Ed Rush and Andy sets from last night at some point

Epic night! Ed rush was sick as people have said! really warmed up andy well!

Andy certainly played a headz set! First mix Doc scott tune ??- roll on - 3rd deck friday!!! was ruuuude!

another sick mix was Adam f - metropolis & rockwell- full circel! Last mix was dillinja - amen track & jo - r type!

cant say iv ever heard andy play a set like it!

lol @ GQ.....we dont wana go to fire after this! full of kids up there!

Andy certainly played a headz set! First mix Doc scott tune ??- roll on - 3rd deck friday!!! was ruuuude!

another sick mix was Adam f - metropolis & rockwell- full circel! Last mix was dillinja - amen track & jo - r type!

yeah mate, was funny to hear. Telling it like it is. Wonder if they made it to innovation.

I wish I could hear these sets again.

hahha that was the funniest shit, "ITS A KIDS PARTY" fair play to him man.

anyone remember the tune goldie dropped straight after that alix perez & jubei dub? without a doubt my favourite tune of the night

1st tune he played was Mutant Revisited, I thought the last mix was Goldie - Saint Angel >> Souljah - Fade 2 Black >> Jo - RType

Back
Top Bottom