metalheadz tonight... rollcall!

'simon_schoon'
lol beacuse that guy has never played a decent set in his life...

I mean in a while.Last good andy set i saw was at essence of chi april 09. Literlally every set i see these days is full of ram & alot of cheese jump up. What happened to the days down @ the end where it would always be baad! anyways im sure i will regain my andy faith tonight!!!!!

'simon_schoon'
lol beacuse that guy has never played a decent set in his life...

I mean in a while.Last good andy set i saw was at essence of chi april 09. Literlally every set i see these days is full of ram & alot of cheese jump up. What happened to the days down @ the end where it would always be baad! anyways im sure i will regain my andy faith tonight!!!!!

Well seeing as he is doing 3 sets tonight im guessing they are all gunna be roughly the same, doubt he will bring a different set to Headz tonight. Imo the only place to see andy at the moment is down at matter, dispite the night being overcrowded and most shit in every other way.
Really hope he does play a different headz set, but by the looks of things I very much doubt it. Hope he proves me wrong

Well seeing as he is doing 3 sets tonight im guessing they are all gunna be roughly the same, doubt he will bring a different set to Headz tonight. Imo the only place to see andy at the moment is down at matter, dispite the night being overcrowded and most shit in every other way.
Really hope he does play a different headz set, but by the looks of things I very much doubt it. Hope he proves me wrong

nah fuck andy at matter, thats toy town. andy will bring a different flavour at headz tonight, trust

Man hes playing at Innovation, that set wouldnt cut it at Metalheadz. Theres absolutely no chance him playing the same records at both events, well I fucking hope not.

Well i hope hes good mate and brings a different flavour, i know what you mean down the end was different...different times man I used to feel so young down that club! First ram night was when I was 15 :)

Last edited:
Andy C knows better than to play the same set at innovation and metalheadz...

Heard his set at therapy and that was obviously HUGELY different to what you normally see him draw.

Was gonna head down for this, but didn't and pissed about it now :(

Ah fucksticks, thought this was next weekend. I need to sort my life out.

I can't imagine he will play that kinda set either, im sure he can manage varying his sets in one night.

Well............ im not even guna bother trying to describe how amazing this was. Pure vibes. Andy C was in a league of his own.

ok. so what follows is the rawest, most uncomprimising piece of dnb journalism this forum, the world, nay, the very universe itself has ever seen. an expose into our world of dnb and without doubt the greatest dj of our time. written by myself, at the request of postman pat, but for all the forum to enjoy... let the story begin....

ANDY C

FUCKING

KILLED

IT.

Haha fuking unbelieable night. Oh my days Andy C was amazing closely followed by Goldie so happy behinnd the decks, everyones favourite dub completely smashed the place apart. Haha Crook spent most the night on a podium, me dave and matty were looking for him for an hour and then we see him throwing shapes up above high. Good to see the usual suspects Wayne, Matty, Dave and Chloe. Did I meet anyone else, I'm not sure, but for once I werent the most fucked person there Hi Al.

Andy C knows better than to play the same set at innovation and metalheadz...

Heard his set at therapy and that was obviously HUGELY different to what you normally see him draw.

Was gonna head down for this, but didn't and pissed about it now :(

Yeah I'm glad he did, by the looks ofvthings he played a corker!

Back
Top Bottom