MC Det AKA DJ Brockie will be playing football for Samaritans!

Dj Brockie will be playing football against the likes of Pete Doherty, DJ Spoony, Shystie, The View, The Hoosiers, JLS, NDUBZ, Danny Dyer, Omid Djalili, Tamer Hassan, stars from The Inbetweeers, Waterloo Road Shameless and many more... www.myspace.com/soccer__six

Would anyone be intrested in this event?

Feedback would be appreciated...

Sorry I meant just MC DET lol, omg and SHY FX is comming along as a guest, Im going to have to tell him i have had some pretty amazing moments listening to him djing lol drum & bass raves, nothing like erm...

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
well he has his work cut out, how will he ever get past Pete Doherty in defence? a formidable Opponent.

I just cant imagine this...

being too great at Footy.

Sorry I meant just MC DET lol, omg and SHY FX is comming along as a guest, Im going to have to tell him i have had some pretty amazing moments listening to him djing lol drum & bass raves, nothing like erm...
Because you are 19 and been to loads of bashments?

I wouldn't even take money to go and see MC Det play footie, he can hardly do what he is supposed to be good at.. mcing. Let alone play football.

are you a samaritan pretending to be a junglist to get us interested in this event? if you are its best to come clean.