MC Det AKA DJ Brockie will be playing football for Samaritans!

junglist1234

Dj Brockie will be playing football against the likes of Pete Doherty, DJ Spoony, Shystie, The View, The Hoosiers, JLS, NDUBZ, Danny Dyer, Omid Djalili, Tamer Hassan, stars from The Inbetweeers, Waterloo Road Shameless and many more... www.myspace.com/soccer__six

Would anyone be intrested in this event?

Feedback would be appreciated...

Brockie
1brockie1.jpg

Det
pic.php

Sorry I meant just MC DET lol, omg and SHY FX is comming along as a guest, Im going to have to tell him i have had some pretty amazing moments listening to him djing lol drum & bass raves, nothing like erm...

Actually i think pete is quite good! He has won it a few years in a row, though he did allegedly get kicked out of millwall for peeing in the trophys!!!

Sorry I meant just MC DET lol, omg and SHY FX is comming along as a guest, Im going to have to tell him i have had some pretty amazing moments listening to him djing lol drum & bass raves, nothing like erm...

Because you are 19 and been to loads of bashments?

I wouldn't even take money to go and see MC Det play footie, he can hardly do what he is supposed to be good at.. mcing. Let alone play football.

are you a samaritan pretending to be a junglist to get us interested in this event? if you are its best to come clean.

Back
Top Bottom