Maschini is back ... 'WE KEEP GOING'

if it does just replace the break :D

yap, thought so.
but since I usually hack my breaks apart and rearrange beats, this would mean to start basically from zero with this track.
not enough time for that. so, i'll just try to use different EQ settings on the drum bus and hope it will work ...

Got me nodding away (y)

r1fDuPIcs18d2.gif

I'd bring the lovely bass at 3:19 forward a bit in the track but understand if you're keeping it at the end for some variation :2thumbs:

quite like the ideas but it needs a fair bit of polishing on the mix etc drums sound kind weak and muffled as other have said

I didn't notice too much wrong with the drums, (as generally speaking i leave the technicalities to your capable hands (ears?) unless something just jumps out at me like-"holy shit this is off!") My comment was aimed more on the concept side of things, and overall the track came off pretty well to me!

I didn't notice too much wrong with the drums, (as generally speaking i leave the technicalities to your capable hands (ears?) unless something just jumps out at me like-"holy shit this is off!") My comment was aimed more on the concept side of things, and overall the track came off pretty well to me!
No worries, appreciate ur feedback. Drums in V1 and V2 sounded way too muffled. I hope V3 got rid of that.

What's up, any new projects? Turning ur back to dnb these day? :eek:

Back
Top Bottom