Marka - Skeptical/Dub Phizix

I heard dBridge picked it up for Exit. Release in november apparently

If they don't want us rinsing it before release, then why do they make us wait months and months to bag it

months and months to wait? You don't know anything about running a label and hessling with vinyl. That's a process that just takes around 3 months and Skeptical/Phizix are not the only people signed to Exit, probably entering into a schedule where there is already stuff signed and suppose to come out... If it will come out in November then that's very well done by D-Bridge and his guys.

This is true rockwell dropped foreign concept mob justice last november!!! at shogun... and im sure it was snapped up by kasra around that time and look how long its taken... not having a dig at kasra here at all... I cant imagine the hassle you go through of running a lable...

dub phizix played it on sunday night, sounds hench on a system..

having said that i dont think its any better than the editor

Listened to this more and really like it. Would go off as a set opener.

lol i tuned in to metalheadz at cable last night just in time to see lenzman opening his set with this!! strange co-incident! not!" lenzman stop getting ur ideas from dnbforum

I think it's getting a bit over played tbh now.. It's a wicked track but I think it shouldn't be played too much

ye it got played at least 4 times at metalheadz. The mix jubei did with it was one of the best mixes ive ever heard though! no idea what the tune was he played with it but it sounded huge

Yea was rinsed at metalheadz last night. I literally couldnt care less, it is a SICK tune. Jubeis 5-6 set was one of the best sets ive heard all year btw

Back
Top Bottom