Marcus intalex - Jupiter (Forthcoming Soul:R). Whoah!

That sounds absolutely sick. Highly doubt it's a Mr Majestic remix, but we'll have to wait for a clearer version of that clip.

Hmm there's no single element from Mr. Majestic in this clip, i don't think this is a remix of it.
Sounds pretty good though.

Its all about the other clip scotty posted of that riddim from commix' set he mixed with warhead...

Sounds like a new Lynx bit.

Its all about the other clip scotty posted of that riddim from commix' set he mixed with warhead...

Sounds like a new Lynx bit.
Mark System - optix?

Also that tune does have elements of Mr Majestic, parts of the riff taken it sounds like. The drums also sound similar when it.drops imo

Yeah, best thing Marcus has done in YEARS.

Yea have to agree im afraid. best thing since Airborne which was released in 2010.

only DNB things he has done since that are worth noting are the Little dragon remix and maybe Redan. Prefer his techno stuff these days.

Yea have to agree im afraid. best thing since Airborne which was released in 2010.

only DNB things he has done since that are worth noting are the Little dragon remix and maybe Redan. Prefer his techno stuff these days.

I disagree, Intalex has done so many better things then a oldschool reece with an amen in the last 5 years. In the same vein I think Clockwork is much better then Jupiter as well.

Much better then Redan =

Wash your mouth out sir!

I disagree, Intalex has done so many better things then a oldschool reece with an amen in the last 5 years. In the same vein I think Clockwork is much better then Jupiter as well.

Much better then Redan =

Cabal on a system ...... maaaaaan than rattles!

Back
Top Bottom