machete has gone all dubstep on us.

i think the original is ok oin small doses.
but im really feelin this love the basswork

The original Machete could potentially be the next Ra, hopefully people will stop playing it for the next few years and then one day, Andy C, BAM, it tears down the place and becomes a classic.

Machete? This sounds more like plastic butter knife. What a joke.

THEY CALLED HIM MACHETE. HE RAPES THE WOMEN.

this is shitter than machete vip and thats saying alot people just leve the remixes to people that can actualy pull them off like casper or rusko

I challenge casper or rusko to do a much better remix of Machete than this without being given the project files.

As efforts go this aint bad. The first bit aint anyway lol ...

I challenge casper or rusko to do a much better remix of Machete than this without being given the project files.

As efforts go this aint bad. The first bit aint anyway lol ...

this is what i was gonna say i think this is a really good effort because he hasnt been sent the samples and hes put it together well, i dont really like the tune but production wise it deserves credit

Sounds better than the original. And i liked machete (minus the 180 bpm production) and i dont like dubstep that much.

what a pile of shit im not a machette hater but come on thats such shit my cat could make a better dubstep remix of machette

Back
Top Bottom