logikz - spectre

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by logikz, Oct 27, 2008.

1. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

heres a darkstep bit i wrote ages ago, based on the apache and 45 king breaks. moody and nubile, written in a 100% digital enviroment, with alot of PSP vintage warmer.
    phuture-t said it brought to mind source direct and hidden agenda, which i certainly took as a compliment.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ftm3eo

2. LineOne

LineOne The Cubase Man

nice une bruv. like it alot. makes me think back to when i was like 12 lol

nice one bruv

3. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

1998 was their year wasnt it haha! with exorcise the deamons and that, awesome. anyway glad you like it wbwhisper!

4. LineOne

LineOne The Cubase Man

no worries m8. it makes me smile to see that some people still care about the music that dnb nowadays origionated from.

5. Fratanize

Fratanize Keepin the jungle alive

nice drum work. bass is real smooth too. certainly back in the day.

6. Simm3r

Simm3r Gonna shmoke a bowl

yeh reaal nice man, those drums are insane. big up

7. SIRUS

SIRUS 変なひと

yeah boooy, phuture t is spot on. i was going to say that on the other thread.

hidden source of logiks direct agenda.

8. vickvega

vickvega Mr. Blonde

really liked this alot man-crucial edits on the drums
    very clean sound
    nice one fo sho

9. Jucke92u

Jucke92u New Member

It's a secret

Bump! thx !  Her chores were never-ending. Sewing clothes for her family on the old Singer treadle machine, cooking meals and baking bread, planting and tending a vegetable garden, milking the goats and scrubbing soiled clothes on a washboard. But she was happy. Her family and their well-being were her highest priority.  Every day after chores and school, Reuben scoured the town, collecting the hessian nail bags. On the day the two-room school closed for the summer, no student was more delighted than Reuben. Now he would have more time for his mission.  All summer long, despite chores at home weeding and watering the garden, cutting wood and fetching water—Reuben kept to his secret task.  Then all too soon the garden was harvested, the vegetables canned and stored, and the school reopened. Soon the leaves fell and the winds blew cold and gusty from the bay. Reuben wandered the streets, diligently searching for his hessian treasures.  Often he was cold, tired and hungry, but the thought of the object in the shop window sustained him. Sometimes his mother would ask: “Reuben, where were you? We were waiting for you to have dinner.”  “Playing, Mum. Sorry.”  Dora would look at his face and shake her head. Boys.  Finally spring burst into glorious green and Reuben's spirits erupted. The time had come! He ran into the barn, climbed to the hayloft and uncovered the tin can. He poured the coins out and began to count.  Then he counted again. He needed 20 cents more. Could there be any sacks left any where in town? He had to find four and sell them before the day ended.  Reuben ran down Water Street.  The shadows were lengthening when Reuben arrived at the factory. The sack buyer was about to lock up.  “Mister! Please don't close up yet.”  The man turned and saw Reuben, dirty and sweat stained.  “Come back tomorrow, boy.”  “Please, Mister. I have to sell the sacks now—please.”The man heard a tremor in Reuben's voice and could tell he was close to tears.  “Why do you need this money so badly?”  “It's a secret.”  The man took the sacks, reached into his pocket and put four coins in Reuben's hand. Reuben murmured a thank you and ran home.  Then, clutching the tin can, he headed for the shop.  “I have the money,” he solemnly told the owner.  The man went to the window and retrieved Reuben's treasure.Thsale is a professional, loyal and reliable wow gold supplier online, we pioneered selling cheap wow gold. wow gold, We are a Great MMORPG company. wow money and wow items,which is very cheap WOW Gold! wow gold, Welcome to thsale buy world of warcraft gold Buy Cheap WoW Gold, World of Warcraft Gold, Please look here!wow gold, All US Server 24.99$/1000G on sell! Cheap wow gold,rs powerleveling,wow power leveling,Buy Cheapest/Safe/Fast WoW US EU Gold Power leveling wow gold, FFXI Gil,

10. intafuze

intafuze Member

NICE DRUMS MAN 4 REAL!!!!

11. Hightech

Hightech Member

Original

like that u do everything urself

repsect:)

12. Reactor Grits

Reactor Grits lick a shot

I had the privilege to enjoy this tune for a long time already! But since Log wasn't sure to put it out yet and I just saw he did just now, it's released on RSA now as well.

So, you might want to get it here instead of at that crappy sendspace link:

http://www.reactorstudios.nl/site/tuneslog.htm