Logic 10.0.7 crashing

Evenin' all. Hope you've enjoyed your bank holidays. Now to pick your brains, I've not long updated to 10.7 and today I've got really stuck in to a project then half way through as soon as I clicked anywhere on the arrange window the project would freeze, spinning wheel etc and/or completely stop responding. I've tried reinstalling logic with no joy. Anyone suffered similar issues? Want to avoid restoring it as that's long Tings.

RUSSLA

Technique
VIP Junglist
But more to the point there are bugs but just try find a work around for now i.e open a new arrange window (cmd+1) or screenset etc

Mania

i fukin wot m8
VIP Junglist
tough mate, might need to ask for a fix in their support. in the mean time LP9 can keep your company.

Last edited:

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
find that logic crash saver you use via terminal, there's a youtube video about it. not sure it works with 10, but it's a life saver for spinning beachball of doom.

So I've heard. The projects saved and safe but it's just this issue with it crashing as soon as I click on the arrange window. I'm scared to start a new tune in case the same issue occurs. For long winded reasons I can't go back to LP9. FML.

Also there's no sketchy plug ins before anyone suggests it.