Logic 10.0.7 crashing

Evenin' all. Hope you've enjoyed your bank holidays. Now to pick your brains, I've not long updated to 10.7 and today I've got really stuck in to a project then half way through as soon as I clicked anywhere on the arrange window the project would freeze, spinning wheel etc and/or completely stop responding. I've tried reinstalling logic with no joy. Anyone suffered similar issues? Want to avoid restoring it as that's long Tings.

But more to the point there are bugs but just try find a work around for now i.e open a new arrange window (cmd+1) or screenset etc

Ah good shout. I'll give that a go. I do have a time machine backup from a month ago but I'm avoiding atm it as I don't want to loose this particular project.

Just tried a new arrange window with no joy. Whatever the bug is it's causing the CPU to spike (120% max on activity monitor)

Last edited:
find that logic crash saver you use via terminal, there's a youtube video about it. not sure it works with 10, but it's a life saver for spinning beachball of doom.

So I've heard. The projects saved and safe but it's just this issue with it crashing as soon as I click on the arrange window. I'm scared to start a new tune in case the same issue occurs. For long winded reasons I can't go back to LP9. FML.

Also there's no sketchy plug ins before anyone suggests it.

Back
Top Bottom