liquid expo.

having a listen

drums are mean.

not to keen on that piano

yea man nice bass,

can't wait to hear the finished product

CHEERS MAN. Does anyone know where i can get a PROPER piano sample from... so i can sort out that fake piano sound? im looking for an authentic sound. cheers.

CHEERS MAN. Does anyone know where i can get a PROPER piano sample from... so i can sort out that fake piano sound? im looking for an authentic sound. cheers.

Part of it is your eqingof piano..needs more lower mid, and alos thicken it up with chorus, and a nice reverb, that will help, but you cannot polish a turd, so get a proper piano sound LOL

Greta track...when you done a new piano sound, gimmie a 320mp willya big uyp

Ide like to say im not a fan of the piano but can see the direction your takin with this one the tune is actually good as a whole an im feelin the vibes a better piano would fix this as every other element fits well. Good work!

yeh man jus listened, the drums sound sik dude, like the stoppy an starty feel. agree with darkist tho, the piano at the start sounds a little odd on its own, goes ok with the beat. everything else i really like, the bass is nice an growly, good amount of sub, the reversed sounds are cool as well. not too sure about the keys tht come in later once its dropped about 2 mins 40, could be revised a lil bit. other than tht great tune man be sure to post finished version!

have to echo every body else - just checked this in my AKG's and it sounds phat but that piano sample needs to be replaced by proper piano samples, congrats overall

Part of it is your eqingof piano..needs more lower mid, and alos thicken it up with chorus, and a nice reverb, that will help, but you cannot polish a turd, so get a proper piano sound LOL

Greta track...when you done a new piano sound, gimmie a 320mp willya big uyp

yeah you can have a 320 mate.

The tune is full legnth now ive add some light compression but it still needs some more work. anyone know of any good quality piano samples?:)

Back
Top Bottom