SHADE - summer liquid - feedback on mix2

maschinistom

VIP Junglist
AUG5: Salute! Tried some liquid stuff again, with a few heavy synths this time.
I'm basically happy with the track but dunno which of the 2 master sounds better.
Please have a quick listen to both and feel free to comment anything that comes across your mind. Cheers! :2thumbs:
mix 1 // mix 2

AUG6: most people told me mix 2 sounds better, so I will use that one. any feedback welcome ...

Last edited:
Really like the vocal on this one. Not a massive fan of the j-pop synths and the playful chords, but they do fit the tune, its a really nice production overall.

The high end percussion sounds lovely with really clear shakers and hats. Like the little false drop at 3:15 and the incidentals, white noises and rises are great. Can tell a lot of work has gone into this.

Listened through a few times and its really good, even if not exactly my cup of tea. Keep it up Tom.

Really like the vocal on this one. Not a massive fan of the j-pop synths and the playful chords, but they do fit the tune, its a really nice production overall.
The high end percussion sounds lovely with really clear shakers and hats. Like the little false drop at 3:15 and the incidentals, white noises and rises are great. Can tell a lot of work has gone into this.
Listened through a few times and its really good, even if not exactly my cup of tea. Keep it up Tom.

hi rounder, thanks a lot for taking time to listen and your quite positive feedback even though not your favourite style of dnb ..
actually, this track hasn't taken too much time, a few short evenings, no more. glad to know it sounds more "time-intensive" than it was ..
PS: living in Japan I had to use some roland j-synths at some point, right? ;)

Back
Top Bottom