Kill Joy feat. Dr. J - Silence

vickvega

Mr. Blonde
VIP Junglist
dig the bass - bit to far in front of the drums imo - needs a good lead on some of the hits - something to break up the solid roll that you have going - have been hearing your tracks for a while now - nice progression for sure

luciduk

VIP Junglist
yeh bro im feelin where ur going with this but get those drums fucking EQ'd COmpressed, Tube distortion, something on them to make them BANG coz i cant hardly hear them and it sounds muddy... musically this is tiight as man

Mr Fletch

aka KRONIX
VIP Junglist
Agree with Lucid here, musically this is the bollox! But those drums need to be alot hencher and cleaner to go with the track.

Really good track can't add anything other than whats been raised above. This is filthy but still has a good melody to it for me that's what its all about, top job just a few tweaks needed.

Balthazaar

VIP Junglist
Nice progression,everything sits where it should be just couple of tweaks on mixdown so that bass is not overpowering other elements and you got some badass tune!!

groelle

VIP Junglist
yeh, beef up the drums, change the bass up a bit more, maybe bring in that lead after the drop aswell, like wob wob dedede wob wob or somethign like that :D :D

and imo i wouldnt change the drumpattern later on.

nice tune tho!