Kaizen sale: 50% off everything inc new releases

Grrr this website is a nightmare to navigate - go to checkout and it tells me my basket is empty; on about the 3rd time of trying to bag what i want, half the stuff has either completely vanished form their page/i can't find it on there no matter what i search, and then the bits i could find are out of stock!

Anyone else experiencing such hassle?

A cracking offer, let down by a very very poor webiste imo

That is because they have a live stock control system meaning if you put it in your cart no one else can... (unlike other stores, i've bought stuff from only to find they never had it in stock, cough, redeye, rough trade etc cough...) If your transaction failed or 'disappeared' it stays in the back end until someone releases them back on to the store. That also would explain why items suddenly re-appear!

Big up Kaizen, and thanks for the Sale...!!! I've never known any other store to do such an amazing sale!!!

Ever heard of a phone people? Geeze-louise!

If you call them they will be sound as fuck do their best to sort you out :) I pretty much always used to call when I bought stuff .. The site can be dodgy, but they make up for it being such legends!

Yeah, should probably just say that after many balls of hair being torn out, i did finally get my order placed. Now just got to wait for it to be sent, as im sure they got carpet bombed with people buying various pieces. Big up on the sale though, got plenty of pieces for dirt cheap

Ever heard of a phone people? Geeze-louise!

If you call them they will be sound as fuck do their best to sort you out :) I pretty much always used to call when I bought stuff .. The site can be dodgy, but they make up for it being such legends!

I've been trying to call them for 2 days now with no answer..

Ordered records on Sunday eve and Im aware they probably have a lot of work on because of this sale, they shouldn't advertise next day delivery etc if they can't even get close to honouring it.

May just turn up at their premises seeing as they're just round the corner from me.

Anyone else ordered at the weekend and still waiting for their records?

^^ hmm I gotta say that's unlike Ollie not to get stuff sent out but I'm almost sure that as word has gotten around they are getting rammed to roof with orders. Allow a few days, its half price at the end of the day ;)

Back
Top Bottom