Kaizen sale: 50% off everything inc new releases

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
so... i've just been on the website and you're a big fat liar, because they're offering me 25% off and you can't even listen to half the new releases. not very well run is it*

Prospekt

VIP Junglist
so... i've just been on the website and you're a big fat liar, because they're offering me 25% off and you can't even listen to half the new releases. not very well run is it*
It's 50% off Kris, put some stuff in your basket, go to checkout and it will calculate to 50% off.

Just have chemical loaded up along side it to listen to the releases. Job done.

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
It's 50% off Kris, put some stuff in your basket, go to checkout and it will calculate to 50% off.

Just have chemical loaded up along side it to listen to the releases. Job done.
yeah, basically what i just did. i think the 25% us for random customers

Grrr this website is a nightmare to navigate - go to checkout and it tells me my basket is empty; on about the 3rd time of trying to bag what i want, half the stuff has either completely vanished form their page/i can't find it on there no matter what i search, and then the bits i could find are out of stock!

Anyone else experiencing such hassle?

A cracking offer, let down by a very very poor webiste imo

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
Grrr this website is a nightmare to navigate - go to checkout and it tells me my basket is empty; on about the 3rd time of trying to bag what i want, half the stuff has either completely vanished form their page/i can't find it on there no matter what i search, and then the bits i could find are out of stock!

Anyone else experiencing such hassle?

A cracking offer, let down by a very very poor webiste imo
website is poor, no doubt about that, but 50% off is the holy grail and worth persevering for

Now everything that i'm after, bar one record, i cannot find or is out of stock. Not really worth it now - with 2 pounds shipping i may as well just pop down to my local record shop to bag it at the same price. Grrr, highly annoying!

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
Now everything that i'm after, bar one record, i cannot find or is out of stock. Not really worth it now - with 2 pounds shipping i may as well just pop down to my local record shop to bag it at the same price. Grrr, highly annoying!
you can't please all the people all the time

Jakue08

VIP Junglist
i got ths for a tenner!

7659 FQY034 12" Fequency KG Stronger & Stronger / Textures & Sounds 1 £4.51 £4.51
8970 BBK030 12" Breakbeat Kaos DJ Fresh Hypercaine (Original / DJ Edit) [Promo C... 1 £4.67 £4.67
9073 RAMM82 12" Ram Records Sub Focus Could This Be Real (Sub Focus remix) / T... 1 £4.67 £4.67
9094 TECH062 12" Technique Drumsound & Bas... R U Ready (Dubstep Remix) / Steal My Hea... 1 £4.67 £4.67

tunes i wouldnt buy for 6 quid but would defo for 2.50!

cheers for the heads up