Kaizen sale: 50% off everything inc new releases

so... i've just been on the website and you're a big fat liar, because they're offering me 25% off and you can't even listen to half the new releases. not very well run is it*

so... i've just been on the website and you're a big fat liar, because they're offering me 25% off and you can't even listen to half the new releases. not very well run is it*

It's 50% off Kris, put some stuff in your basket, go to checkout and it will calculate to 50% off.

Just have chemical loaded up along side it to listen to the releases. Job done.

It's 50% off Kris, put some stuff in your basket, go to checkout and it will calculate to 50% off.

Just have chemical loaded up along side it to listen to the releases. Job done.

yeah, basically what i just did. i think the 25% us for random customers

Grrr this website is a nightmare to navigate - go to checkout and it tells me my basket is empty; on about the 3rd time of trying to bag what i want, half the stuff has either completely vanished form their page/i can't find it on there no matter what i search, and then the bits i could find are out of stock!

Anyone else experiencing such hassle?

A cracking offer, let down by a very very poor webiste imo

Grrr this website is a nightmare to navigate - go to checkout and it tells me my basket is empty; on about the 3rd time of trying to bag what i want, half the stuff has either completely vanished form their page/i can't find it on there no matter what i search, and then the bits i could find are out of stock!

Anyone else experiencing such hassle?

A cracking offer, let down by a very very poor webiste imo

website is poor, no doubt about that, but 50% off is the holy grail and worth persevering for

Now everything that i'm after, bar one record, i cannot find or is out of stock. Not really worth it now - with 2 pounds shipping i may as well just pop down to my local record shop to bag it at the same price. Grrr, highly annoying!

I got the New Phace & Misanthrop LP for 12.50.

thanks Kaizen.

2upxvrp.jpg

Now everything that i'm after, bar one record, i cannot find or is out of stock. Not really worth it now - with 2 pounds shipping i may as well just pop down to my local record shop to bag it at the same price. Grrr, highly annoying!

you can't please all the people all the time

i got ths for a tenner!

7659 FQY034 12" Fequency KG Stronger & Stronger / Textures & Sounds 1 £4.51 £4.51
8970 BBK030 12" Breakbeat Kaos DJ Fresh Hypercaine (Original / DJ Edit) [Promo C... 1 £4.67 £4.67
9073 RAMM82 12" Ram Records Sub Focus Could This Be Real (Sub Focus remix) / T... 1 £4.67 £4.67
9094 TECH062 12" Technique Drumsound & Bas... R U Ready (Dubstep Remix) / Steal My Hea... 1 £4.67 £4.67

tunes i wouldnt buy for 6 quid but would defo for 2.50!

cheers for the heads up

Back
Top Bottom