jungle warfare good shit mun!

daky

:D proper good night big up all involved, maximum respect to shabba 4 avin it so long in the absence of skiba. ne one who went whats ur opinion of the vibe personally i think it had amore grimey and dark vibe than most events in the gaiety somehow it just had that rawkus edge which is missin in so many portsmouth events! comments please. :lighter:

Re: jungle warfare good shit MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

I agree bro, It was the phatest night ever in pompey i was right at the front raving it up............. they had thier posters for the next rave taking place on the 2nd of april with 2 rooms in the pier so that should be even phatter cant wait!

DJ. SS and Twistedindividual went b2b from 11.30-2.00am, this never happens, i was amazed with the dark tunes.

All the MC's smashed it even the mc's we've never heard of were still bloody amazing ............and to top it all shabba and skiba killed it..........i went to reaction's last gig and skiba never performed as well as he did on friday he was loving the crowd we definatly showed him how we rave it up when he can feel our vibe.

I swear i saw people that werent mentioned on the flyers i guess they were the surprise on the night
It truely felt as if i was raving it up in London for a New year's gig or sumthing, couldn't believe the amount of gals that turned up it was a wicked night well done and a big shout out to the organisers i say.................

I can keep on chatting but i guess i best stop but seriously i had a fantastic night hope u all did too.

:who_wants :who_wants :who_wants :who_wants :who_wants :who_wants :who_wants :who_wants :who_wants :who_wants :who_wants :who_wants guns blazin big man
salim said:
I agree bro, It was the phatest night ever in pompey i was right at the front raving it up............. they had thier posters for the next rave taking place on the 2nd of april with 2 rooms in the pier so that should be even phatter cant wait!

DJ. SS and Twistedindividual went b2b from 11.30-2.00am, this never happens, i was amazed with the dark tunes.

All the MC's smashed it even the mc's we've never heard of were still bloody amazing ............and to top it all shabba and skiba killed it..........i went to reaction's last gig and skiba never performed as well as he did on friday he was loving the crowd we definatly showed him how we rave it up when he can feel our vibe.

I swear i saw people that werent mentioned on the flyers i guess they were the surprise on the night
It truely felt as if i was raving it up in London for a New year's gig or sumthing, couldn't believe the amount of gals that turned up it was a wicked night well done and a big shout out to the organisers i say.................

I can keep on chatting but i guess i best stop but seriously i had a fantastic night hope u all did too.

I agree, the vibe was good!

Despite not being my favourite style of Drum & Bass, Twisted & DJSS put on a pretty good show! It did get a little much by 1AM though, I would have liked to have seen the Widowz Kru back on around that time.

I think a couple of MCs from Jungleravers turned up and got on stage, they did a fine job too! It looked like everyone was having a good time so I have to agree with the comments so far.

Nice one (y)

Last edited:

Big up to Jungle Warfare at the moment, wasn't too impressed with the one before last, but last Friday was stompin! Can't wait for the next one............Nu Breed Cru in attendance.

Out to the Breakneck men.........Maximum respect for your nights, but I really do think that they are lacking a big name MC to give it the extra power. I know your policy on them, I've tried to be one of them, but not all MCs 'talk shit', and some that do are brilliant crowd pullers and entertainers:

Foxy, SP, Eksman, Fearless, Dynamite, GQ to name a few......

I know you've heard all this before, and I'm not bitchin....but I do think it's worth considerin!

TooEZ said:
Big up to Jungle Warfare at the moment, wasn't too impressed with the one before last, but last Friday was stompin! Can't wait for the next one............Nu Breed Cru in attendance.

Out to the Breakneck men.........Maximum respect for your nights, but I really do think that they are lacking a big name MC to give it the extra power. I know your policy on them, I've tried to be one of them, but not all MCs 'talk shit', and some that do are brilliant crowd pullers and entertainers:

Foxy, SP, Eksman, Fearless, Dynamite, GQ to name a few......

I know you've heard all this before, and I'm not bitchin....but I do think it's worth considerin!
Ref. BreakNeck.. Yeah, I hoping there will be a slight change in the MC policy soon, we'll have to wait and see..

Hold it tight jungle warfare crew!!!! had a good night for pompee , shout out to all the usual and big up the afterparty mans.....

see u on the 2nd april

:antitank:

yes ravers friday was a heavy night
the next line up is on friday 2/4/04
ROOM 1DJ DARKSIDE
DJ RAY KEITH
DJ FUNKY FLIRT
DJ FLUID
DJ DARKSIDE
MC EKSMAN
MC FOXY
MC FATMAN D
MC HERBZY
MC SHORTSTON

ROOM 2
DJ SPARKEE
DJ DANNY WHEELAR
DJ R-TYPE

MC GREENIE
MC BENSTA
MC SMOKEY
MC FIZE
MC CHRONIC

*FIRST 50 LADIES FREE :finger2:

i did enjoy the night ( whilst i was inside)
did everyone find the soundsystem satisfactory...? it was our first time doing their events..

zoob said:
i did enjoy the night ( whilst i was inside)
did everyone find the soundsystem satisfactory...? it was our first time doing their events..
Yes! I loved the sound system, already spoken to a few people about how good it sounded, nice one :slayer:

sdm@work said:
Yes! I loved the sound system, already spoken to a few people about how good it sounded, nice one :slayer:
excellent mate. glad too hear it

looking forward to future events. :rslayer:

Emcee

Sup peeps
just to comment on the emcee policy, it would be better for breakneck to showcase talent. I chat on all Risque Business stuff (jaywalker,sayber,badaceinc) and i feel using different emcee's each time would keep the vibe really buzzin. comments please....

Re: Emcee

DO NOT FORGET WE THE REDEYE CORPORATION
BOUGHT YOU DIFFERENT MC'S AND ALLWAYS GAVE YOU A SUPPRISE ON THE NIGHT(MORE MC'S OR MORE DJ'S)

WE INNOVATE NOT IMITATE!
WE WILL KEEPING ON BRING YOU NEW FLOVA TO THE SOUTH COST!
REDEYE CORPORATION FOR EVER! :missile:

I wasn't there but it's sounds like it went well, so well done.

I'd just like to say there is no bad feeling between Breakneck and any other DnB promoter.
Good luck to everyone putting on nights, whatever style they're into.

I don't want any sort of misunderstanding or stupid beef developing cos of a misunderstanding over comments regarding personal taste of MCs.

Respect to all South Coast DnB Scene.

:shrug: :lighter:

Over&Out

nice one bro
As i have already said Jungle warfare and break neck are friends and will stay friends for ever
we are both here to put on a good show for the southcost ravers
we will continue to work together to bring you the best in drum and bass nights in the southcost.
BIGUP JUNGLE WARFARE :gun:
BIG UP BREAK NECK :mkay:

NEXT JUNGLE WARFARE ON 02/04/04

redeye corporat said:
nice one bro
As i have already said Jungle warfare and break neck are friends and will stay friends for ever
we are both here to put on a good show for the southcost ravers
we will continue to work together to bring you the best in drum and bass nights in the southcost.
BIGUP JUNGLE WARFARE :gun:
BIG UP BREAK NECK :mkay:

NEXT JUNGLE WARFARE ON 02/04/04
Word!

:thumbsup:

picture of jungle warfare

nice one pictures of jungle warfare sdm
mind you the is no picture of me, but that's ok i still had a good time
big up to pompey ravers!
:alchy:

Back
Top Bottom