jungle warfare good shit mun!

Re: picture of jungle warfare

salim said:
nice one pictures of jungle warfare sdm
mind you the is no picture of me, but that's ok i still had a good time
big up to pompey ravers!
:alchy:
Come find us next time bro (the people running about with the camera) and we'll get a shot :spliff:

no. all the pictures that chris took made me look so minging, i don't want minging pictures of me all over the net !!!

:moe:

how about if you dont take any pics, i won't make you get me a bday drink? :oscar: :tehpepsi: hweheee

what time are you playing till sdm vs tripple m

quick question
what time are you playin till?
are you playing deep dark dnb?
is mampi swift playing a darkset because i saw him at clash of the titans
his set was dark and underground
hope he does something similar

i hope i get paid by then, i want to get pissed, i only go out to dnb raves, all other things are not up to my standered, not it not like the dnb crowd
big up pompey

nice one :mr_cool:

Re: what time are you playing till sdm vs tripple m

salim said:
quick question
what time are you playin till?
are you playing deep dark dnb?
is mampi swift playing a darkset because i saw him at clash of the titans
his set was dark and underground
hope he does something similar

i hope i get paid by then, i want to get pissed, i only go out to dnb raves, all other things are not up to my standered, not it not like the dnb crowd
big up pompey

nice one :mr_cool:

Myself and Triple M back 2 back - 2100-2300

We'll be playing heavyweight tunes all the way through, trying to keep the selection fresh as usual!

Mampi Swift will probably be a mixture of big tunes of the moment, and a couple of classics. Very similar to Clash of the Titans.

Hope to see you there :bounce:

zoob said:
i did enjoy the night ( whilst i was inside)
did everyone find the soundsystem satisfactory...? it was our first time doing their events..

ez man.........are u section 63???if so u live in (i wont say the location)but near bordon :)

bad ace inc. said:
ez man.........are u section 63???if so u live in (i wont say the location)but near bordon :)
ez mate, Ravenous Soundsystem ( the other half in there), but yeah us and sec63 are like one big family really.. and yup around that area ;)

this weekend we are running a 100k link-up

valve soundsystem eat your heart out stylee :miss_rep:

hold tight all cru!!!!

nice n rowdy!!! this is the first time in ages that theres been two jungle nights battlin' it out for supremecy!!!

big up t' quosh, liquid, sparkee, lawrence an all the after party mash up crew!!!

look forward to the next event!! :applause:

zoob said:
ez mate, Ravenous Soundsystem ( the other half in there), but yeah us and sec63 are like one big family really.. and yup around that area ;)

this weekend we are running a 100k link-up

valve soundsystem eat your heart out stylee :miss_rep:

Well i know mike whos part of section 63........if u need n e djs give me a shout ;) jus say wayne said yo......he will know who it is man.

bad ace inc. said:
Well i know mike whos part of section 63........if u need n e djs give me a shout ;) jus say wayne said yo......he will know who it is man.
will do mate.
he doesn't run much of dnb through his setup but if 2004 plans out nicely... i should be able to sort out something ;) 8)

ill keep around, be in contact.

zoob said:
will do mate.
he doesn't run much of dnb through his setup but if 2004 plans out nicely... i should be able to sort out something ;) 8)

ill keep around, be in contact.

:cool: wicked mate.............till next time :razz:

Back
Top Bottom