Jump Up WIP Looking for Mix Down Feedback

like your acid bass a lot and cool selection of vocal phrases. :2thumbs:
drums sounds a bit too unprocessed for me. also the track is a bit empty for my taste.
maybe you can edit the bass sound over some pattern so that it changes it.s tone a bit.
would bring some movement into .. otherwise, cool track !

Not a Jump UP artist here but I agree with maschinistom about drums. I would like to hear them hitting harder/punchier. Maybe try to play around with some transient shaping on kick n snare. About BASS - Seems like kick n bass are fighting for the space at the moment but try to add some more upper harmonics to the bass with EQ, distortion or whatever your fav tools are and see what happens because maybe its illusion of no highs in the bass. Good tune though.

Ok thanks for the tips guys I thought my drums where punchy enough on my speakers obviously not lol I will try adding more high end to the bass but it's supposed to be a lower whomp kid of sound, cheers anyway I'll get on it

Ok thanks for the tips guys I thought my drums where punchy enough on my speakers obviously not lol I will try adding more high end to the bass but it's supposed to be a lower whomp kid of sound, cheers anyway I'll get on it

well, they sound punchy enough, but some effects and layering would give them some more sharpness and interesting flavour.
this clip is explaining well how to layer drums ..

Back
Top Bottom