DnB John Miszt - F System (Progressive House meets DnB)

nice mate, only crit is something doesnt sound quite right witht the bass to me, like the kick is clashing with it maybe, not sure

gorgeous tune tho, the synth work is awesome

biggup

thanks man! yeah the kick is intentionally diffrent, its the effect i want, but mayb needs tweekin

Ez John,

Great drum and synth work as per usual! I think this track could do with being stripped back and some of the elements introduced over a longer period over the song to give it a more layered feel and achieve more of a progression through the track. Especially that kick drum, for me it drives the track along but i find it a bit to frenetic to start the track off with, perhaps a more minimal pattern and then build up to it dropping in full? It kind of goes the other way at the minute dropping off after the 1.50 mark.

Cool track though!

Ez John,

Great drum and synth work as per usual! I think this track could do with being stripped back and some of the elements introduced over a longer period over the song to give it a more layered feel and achieve more of a progression through the track. Especially that kick drum, for me it drives the track along but i find it a bit to frenetic to start the track off with, perhaps a more minimal pattern and then build up to it dropping in full? It kind of goes the other way at the minute dropping off after the 1.50 mark.

Cool track though!

thanks :D it does dive in to fast, will get the intro done soon

^^^^ this.. really strong tune. good atmosphere, great production. id agree with the kick somewhat. only on hifi speakers atm tho..

Back
Top Bottom