J-Majik & WickaMan – Crazy World (Brookes Brothers Remix)

The most recent fabio show had me hooked, one of the best i've heard in a while. i'm going to attribute that to the Brookes Brothers.

aha!

heard this about a month ago when i saw brookes brothers play, been wonderin whos remix it is, went and tried to get an id but he was heads down mixin and i forgot to go back b4 he cunted off

cant really remember the actual tune, jus that they seemed to have murdered the vocals a lil, bit skew wiff imo

the original was one of first tunes i bought, cheesey as fuck but was wicked in its day. look forward to hearing this cheers for heads up :beers:

I thought the original was wicked!... Or was it the VIP?!? Can't remember!

Original was more mellow. VIP was more grimey dancefloor/jump-up. Both were swish. I believe theres also an EZ Rollers remix floating around so i'm guessing these will both be on a 12". I will enquire with my sources

Original was more mellow. VIP was more grimey dancefloor/jump-up. Both were swish. I believe theres also an EZ Rollers remix floating around so i'm guessing these will both be on a 12". I will enquire with my sources

Ah thats it!...I prefered the original mellow business!

Interested to hear the new remixes though!

Back
Top Bottom